FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Did You Have For Breakfast?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 100_0213.jpg]
[Image: 100_0214.jpg]

i had cinnomon toast crunch :lol:
:wtf: :blink: :blink: :huh: :huh: :lol:
This morning I ate and spit out the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and then faced Irving Oil head on. Why do you ask?
2001 ZTS,Aug 11 2005, 11:00 PM Wrote:This morning I ate and spit out the Commonwealth of Massechchuts in a legal battle and then faced Irving Oil head on. Why do you ask?
[right][snapback]132039[/snapback][/right]
:postpics:
whos gonna take this NSFW??? cmon, im sure someone had "something" for breakfast
It's jurisdictional and a case of state vs federal rights, just like the Civil War was.

MA is laying laws on ships going through the Cape Cod Canal (because of an oil spill by a foreign company (not mine or even Canadian or US)) but such laws can only be federal since states have no jurisdiction over the seas.

It's a big mess and significant but will never make the news.

As for Irving, we get along. Love/Hate but there is enough for all. Business is a "game".

Edit: It is all about "role playing". It's true in business and just as true on "car boards". ;)
Go Irving :lol: Those Bastards :D

My sister in law knows the irving's from her previous job (just left a month ago) and the irving family is quite nice except thier wives are very snobish :ph34r:

01-yellow-ZX3

Breakfast is over rated.
Spam spam spam and spam, eggs sausage spam and spam
I went to mc d's.. had the breakfast burrito combo..

and let me tell ya something... unlike the picture on the menu, the only veggies you'll find in this thing are the squeezable veggies you'll find in the salsa packages.

I think a mexican baby cries everytime someone orders these burritos.
darkpuppet,Aug 12 2005, 09:14 AM Wrote:I went to mc d's.. had the breakfast burrito combo..

and let me tell ya something... unlike the picture on the menu, the only veggies you'll find in this thing are the squeezable veggies you'll find in the salsa packages. 

I think a mexican baby cries everytime someone orders these burritos.
[right][snapback]132134[/snapback][/right]

And you wonder why you can't lose weight. :lol:
crazikev,Aug 12 2005, 03:52 AM Wrote:[Image: 100_0213.jpg]
[Image: 100_0214.jpg]

i had cinnomon toast crunch :lol:
[right][snapback]132036[/snapback][/right]

you might want to brush those eggs off, :ph34r:

and also I had some sugar toast a la:

[Image: B0000A98ZP.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]
Went to Tim's before work as usual.... 1 large double-double. Then the coffee run at about 8am... another large double-double. (go figure, our large = your extra-large... wtf?)

My stomach is going to rot out one of these days.
woke up early today....so i had 2 breakfasts...

brekky#1 7:40
2 slices of toast & peanut butter ..glass of milk

#2 8:45
bowl of honey nut cheerios
I had a bottle of apple juice. Usually i have a muffin or some toast. Didn't care today got up early (didn't stay at home last night) went down to the lake before work, no sense driving home and back not enough time. Had a nice pre work nap by the water whilst enjoying my juice
[Image: pic1360.jpg]
nass,Aug 12 2005, 08:15 AM Wrote:you might want to brush those eggs off,  :ph34r:

[right][snapback]132136[/snapback][/right]
thats pepper on those eggs :)
dBlast,Aug 12 2005, 10:27 AM Wrote:[Image: pic1360.jpg]
[right][snapback]132173[/snapback][/right]

WTF???

LOOKS LIKE SNAKE PUKE.
ANTHONYD,Aug 12 2005, 09:15 AM Wrote:And you wonder why you can't lose weight. :lol:
[right][snapback]132135[/snapback][/right]

on the plus side, I can easily walk to work every morning.

on the down side, I pass by 1 pickle barrel, 1 burgerking, 1 mcdonald's, 2 tim horton's, 1 starbucks, 1 coffeetime, 1 timothy's, 3 hotdog stands, and umpteen corner stores to get here.
darkpuppet,Aug 12 2005, 03:31 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 12 2005, 09:15 AM Wrote:And you wonder why you can't lose weight. :lol:
[right][snapback]132135[/snapback][/right]

on the plus side, I can easily walk to work every morning.

on the down side, I pass by 1 pickle barrel, 1 burgerking, 1 mcdonald's, 2 tim horton's, 1 starbucks, 1 coffeetime, 1 timothy's, 3 hotdog stands, and umpteen corner stores to get here.
[right][snapback]132206[/snapback][/right]

jesus, id say your doing pretty good just going ot mcdicks then...POWA!
Pages: 1 2