FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Go Riders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woot 3rd and winning 16-14 with 5:17 to go.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
riders suck!!!!
I ride the GO train sometimes too.

Whoooo Whoooo! goes the train.
you choo choo choose me
FociPhil,Aug 11 2005, 09:38 PM Wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
[right][snapback]131965[/snapback][/right]

agreed! the fact that i've met about 15 of them doesn't make me like them even more :P
ahh bunch of dam losers. Lost least we get the by. Maybe they'll get their s**t togther and learn how to play. goddamn 4 game losing streak.

PS you may now whore this bitch of a thread up I'm pissed off at those riders.
ZX3TUNR,Aug 12 2005, 01:45 AM Wrote:riders suck!!!!
[right][snapback]131968[/snapback][/right]

i completly agree
Phantom,Aug 11 2005, 09:40 PM Wrote:ahh bunch of dam losers. Lost least we get the by. Maybe they'll get their s**t togther and learn how to play. goddamn 4 game losing streak.

PS you may now whore this bitch of a thread up I'm pissed off at those riders.
[right][snapback]131994[/snapback][/right]
lmao, woho!! 4 game losing streak! nobody can call them sore winners
i dont see how ppl go watch these guys and stay loyal fans. There never going to get good. Hell I doubt any of them are actually from Canada.
It pains me to say this, but they're still doing better than Hamilton. Who thought they could get soo bad after just 1 yr.
habmann,Aug 12 2005, 12:50 AM Wrote:It pains me to say this, but they're still doing better than Hamilton. Who thought they could get soo bad after just 1 yr.
[right][snapback]132085[/snapback][/right]

Beside's me?
At least they ain't any worse that the Bombers...
ti cats all teh way