FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Has The Best Direction To Bobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post them up
drink out to the middle of now where turn left and look for the buliding that looks like an abandon barn thats bobs I was there once but "DAD" was driving
If you take enough left turns your eventually gonna have to make a hard right
BUMPPP
When are you going? I'll come along and guide you there if you like
Lol... tomorrow morning leaving at 7am... straight from mississauga though.
s**t I'm working tomorrow. It's very easy tho. Take 401 to Kitchener. From the 401 in K/W take the 85/86 North. Continue following the signs for Elmira.. the second set of traffic lights you come to you should see a sign that points left to Listowel. Follow that. Keep on that road till you get to Listowel, and when you hit the first traffic lights in town, turn right. Clear the town, past the Timmies, and Ford Dealership, till you see a left turn. Take that road down and you'll get to Bob's. Worst case scenario, call Bob from Listowel and he'll guide you the rest of the way
Thanks d00d
np. If you can't get a hold of Bob tomorrow, call me. I'll guide you there best I can
When you see the big Fordwich tire sign on the side of the road....kep going! It's like another 1.5 hours from there! :lol:

What tires did you get?
scoobasteve,Aug 11 2005, 10:50 PM Wrote:Lol... tomorrow morning leaving at 7am... straight from mississauga though.
[right][snapback]131908[/snapback][/right]

Wow, won't be any whoring from you before noon? Oh wait, Bob has a puter.
Mmmmmmm............Toasted Side Fordwich......*droool*.....