FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 0wn3d
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
right now, NOS is the most popular person on this board...

why don't we just try leaving him alone, and getting back to picking on bunny...
darkpuppet,Aug 11 2005, 10:00 PM Wrote:right now, NOS is the most popular person on this board...

[right][snapback]131974[/snapback][/right]

isnt that what "drama queens" want? like this is the second or third time its happend
darkpuppet,Aug 11 2005, 10:00 PM Wrote:right now, NOS is the most popular person on this board...

why don't we just try leaving him alone, and getting back to picking on bunny...
[right][snapback]131974[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, screw that guy...
Hey ..... What did I miss??
NOS leaving, perhaps?
"let off some steam Bennett!"
Quote:isnt that what "drama queens" want? like this is the second or third time its happend
[right][snapback]131977[/snapback][/right]

Seriously,blocking me from MSN......my ex-girlfriends pulled that s**t on me.

:lol:
Flofocus,Aug 12 2005, 05:03 AM Wrote:
Quote:isnt that what "drama queens" want? like this is the second or third time its happend
[right][snapback]131977[/snapback][/right]

Seriously,blocking me from MSN......my ex-girlfriends pulled that s**t on me.

:lol:
[right][snapback]132069[/snapback][/right]

LOL :lol: hahaha...like seriosuly...who does that?

I have a feeling that NOS will become the inside joke around here...for years to come...

anybody seen him on the other boards like FF.com, probly bashing us just as bad :D
FociPhil,Aug 12 2005, 11:34 AM Wrote:LOL  :lol:  hahaha...like seriosuly...who does that?

I have a feeling that NOS will become the inside joke around here...for years to come...

anybody seen him on the other boards like FF.com, probly bashing us just as bad :D
[right][snapback]132208[/snapback][/right]
For sure the new inside joke :lol: :lol:

And if he told the other forums what happend, theyd probly bash him too!!
and its not like any of us care what the other boards think of us.
Pages: 1 2