FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Will Hurt Your Eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just surfing through eBay and I came across this focus... so bright, it hurt my eyes! But I like.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Ford-Focus-ZX3-SVT-Hatc...1QQcmdZViewItem
i love that color.
compitition orange?

i like.
i also like that colour, actually, i like the whole car!
Comp orange is sexy... Screaming yellow is hott too... i wish they brought those colours to cannandadanada
I really like it too, thats why I had to put it up!
Some more up on eBay but this one stood out to me.
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 11 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:I really like it too, thats why I had to put it up!
[right][snapback]131796[/snapback][/right]

Yup, its a factory SVT European profile colour...

that car is hot, i'd trade mine in a second for that. Recaros + HID's + 15spokes = Sexy!
I like my copper better but that comp orange is SIK!!
scoobasteve,Aug 11 2005, 03:48 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 11 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:I really like it too, thats why I had to put it up!

that car is hot, i'd trade mine in a second for that. Recaros + HID's + 15spokes = Sexy!
[right][snapback]131797[/snapback][/right]

I agree, except for the wheels. I still like the 5 spokes better. I would have gotten yellow and looked hella pimp like this...
[Image: DSC00435.jpg]
SICK!
I thought this topic was going to be about my previous suggestion of you driving topless and we were finally going to get pics.
I want an 03-04 mustang GT that colour, its just not popular so i like
I saw a comp orange cobra a few weeks back...

SO HOTT!
They have an orange v6 at a dealer in st.catherines (if its still there) too bad its a V6
SVT ZX3,Aug 11 2005, 08:41 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Aug 11 2005, 03:48 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]131797[/snapback][/right]

I agree, except for the wheels. I still like the 5 spokes better. I would have gotten yellow and looked hella pimp like this...
[Image: DSC00435.jpg]
[right][snapback]131820[/snapback][/right]

^^^ thats is what my dream focus would look like. Yeah i saw on FF a guy selling a Euro edition SVT, like 30,000 miles for like 12 US...
those ones are sweet.

guilty said there was guy in regina that had one for sale a while ago. i was going to get it if i could find it, since i needed a car at the time.
Comp. Orange was a very popular ford colour back in the 60's. Bringing this colour back is one of the best things ford has done recently .. to bad they don't offer it on more cars though.

This is one of my favourite colours for a car .. our race car is even painted half comp orange and half white
every time i see a pic of an orange focus, i keep thinking about rubbermans LOUD focus!
paolo,Aug 11 2005, 09:15 PM Wrote:every time i see a pic of an orange focus, i keep thinking about rubbermans LOUD focus![right][snapback]131951[/snapback][/right]

What???

I can't hear you,....

Friggin Bob and his car...damn that thing was untouchable as far as noise pollution goes....

Louder than any car stereo I've heard,...
Comp orange and screaming yellow look totally sick on cobra's, i want one in comp orange so bad :(
Pages: 1 2