FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Now This Is A Bad Sedan.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hate seeing people's modded cars and everyone rips on them. We always froget the reason we mod our cars. To be unique and different.

This is always been the reason, so we do we feel the need to rip on someone's car if we don't like it.. it's thier car so we don't have to. I personally mod my car to suit my needs/tastes. I don't want to copy cat someone elses car so mine will have my own flavour, that guy's vision was just completely off the charts by our standards but maybe he just loves being that different.

instead of dissing other's cars, lets encourage the uniqueness of others... I bet he has the only focus that looks like that for sure :)
nass,Aug 12 2005, 08:49 AM Wrote:I bet he has the only focus that looks like that for sure :)
[right][snapback]132116[/snapback][/right]

Thank god.
:lol:
Flofocus,Aug 12 2005, 01:45 PM Wrote:
nass,Aug 12 2005, 08:49 AM Wrote:I bet he has the only focus that looks like that for sure :)

Thank god.
[right][snapback]132154[/snapback][/right]

haha yeah keeping in line with what I said, it's good to see people's visions... it's just sometimes they get these visions when they are some ghetto drug and the vision gets blurry
nass,Aug 12 2005, 10:32 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Aug 12 2005, 01:45 PM Wrote:

Thank god.
[right][snapback]132154[/snapback][/right]

haha yeah keeping in line with what I said, it's good to see people's visions... it's just sometimes they get these visions when they are some ghetto drug and the vision gets blurry
[right][snapback]132176[/snapback][/right]

He was definately tootin' on the ol' crack pipe when he came up with that!
good for there differences, but if im driving behind that car at night and dont see those centimeter wide tails lights im going to be pissed, You mofo, take that s**t off you lights you retard

02ztsian

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do something. Sorry but that is way ghetto.
ZX5focused,Aug 11 2005, 12:40 PM Wrote:Lift kit?????
air bags???
[right][snapback]131713[/snapback][/right]

No, stock suspension.
The rear tires don;t llook to be doing so well. :o :blink:
nass,Aug 12 2005, 08:49 AM Wrote:I hate seeing people's modded cars and everyone rips on them. We always froget the reason we mod our cars. To be unique and different.

This is always been the reason, so we do we feel the need to rip on someone's car if we don't like it.. it's thier car so we don't have to.  I personally mod my car to suit my needs/tastes. I don't want to copy cat someone elses car so mine will have my own flavour, that guy's vision was just completely off the charts by our standards but maybe he just loves being that different.

instead of dissing other's cars, lets encourage the uniqueness of others... I bet he has the only focus that looks like that for sure :)

We should rip on you for standing up for the sorry excuse for a focus...I mean c'mon...that is seriously, disgusting looking...

how could anyone drive that and feel unique, I can only hope that car gets destoryed in a firey wreck..save for the owner getting injuries...

That car needs to be deceased!
microbunny,Aug 16 2005, 03:12 PM Wrote:We should rip on you for standing up for the sorry excuse for a focus...I mean c'mon...that is seriously, disgusting looking...

how could anyone drive that and feel unique, I can only hope that car gets destoryed in a firey wreck..save for the owner getting injuries...

That car needs to be deceased!
[right][snapback]133077[/snapback][/right]

haha I am not standing up for THIS car... I am just saying people mod things to be different. This guy just took it to a level that no one thought exsisted.... it's ugly and in bad taste, but hey it's his car and let him feel dumb driving it.
Pages: 1 2