FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stubbie Antenna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mason,Aug 16 2005, 02:25 PM Wrote:No as much as you Im sure.

BUT anyway I got the stuff I need to eat the remaining 2way tape for use's to put the focus on the ass end.
[right][snapback]133067[/snapback][/right]

I would quit typing. You look dumber every day. :o :blink: DUUUUUUUUUDE
Anthony... thanks for putting up how you shorten an antenna... my boyfriend needed to know and he did it how you suggested... and it looks good!
Iamb actually impressed. I didn't loose any radio reception with the now smaller antenna. And it looks 100% better.
:lol:
I actually found that i did lose a little bit of reception, but not like i expected, after i put the Alpine in it was a no issue anyways
I know. I figured I would loose some and I did loose the 91.5 The Beat but its an out of town station. Nothing a signal booster from canadian tire wont fix.
Mason,Aug 17 2005, 03:55 PM Wrote:I know. I figured I would loose some and I did loose the 91.5 The Beat but its an out of town station. Nothing a signal booster from canadian tire wont fix.
[right][snapback]133421[/snapback][/right]

I went to school with Adele from the morning show. Her voice still bugs the hell out of me but some guys think she's hot :unsure:

are the ariels on our cars really that ugly?? I mean I don't even notice it really and it doesn't bug me at all.... maybe I have a size issue complex?
I agree I never considered it ugly so much... It just seems to big for the car.
I have tried on other vehicles the boosters and yet have found one that works. And the masts to the antenna on our cars aren't too big, our cars just sit to high. Mine kept snagging a tree branch and whipping the roof.
Pages: 1 2