FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Rare Is This?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detaili...49&pgno=1&srt=1

Quote:2003 FORD FOCUS ZTW, Station Wagon, loaded, sunroof, leather, 5 spd, safety, VGC, 61,000 kms, $11,350 obo.

I have never heard of this before, anyone else?? I have always thought about nice 5spd wagon. Maybe it's time to sell the SVTF and follow my dream. :blink:

seen them before for sure but there hard to come by. ;)
Not common thats for sure...i would love a 5spd wagon.
ZTW = VERY RARE...

i only found one when we were looking for my buddies 5spd.

he ended up getting an 01 se 5spd.
my buddy has one lol..beats the s**t outa it too :(
Sounds pretty damned cool!
i THOUGHT THESE WERE A DIME A DOZEN.
my uncle is on his 2nd 5spd wagon, you can find them at the auction easily.... he did :)
NIagara Falls has about 100000000 of them
SVT ZX3,Aug 10 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detaili...49&pgno=1&srt=1

Quote:2003 FORD FOCUS ZTW, Station Wagon, loaded, sunroof, leather, 5 spd, safety, VGC, 61,000 kms, $11,350 obo.

I have never heard of this before, anyone else?? I have always thought about nice 5spd wagon. Maybe it's time to sell the SVTF and follow my dream. :blink:
[right][snapback]130902[/snapback][/right]

My boss has a SE wagon with a 5spd and a ZTec he got it back in late '99 let me drive it a few times and that's when I decided maybe I should give Ford a chance.

Laterz :)
scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 02:42 PM Wrote:ZTW = VERY RARE...

i only found one when we were looking for my buddies 5spd.

he ended up getting an 01 se 5spd.
[right][snapback]130932[/snapback][/right]

As rare as Ford LTD's. Limited too the number they can build...
ANTHONYD,Aug 10 2005, 04:54 PM Wrote:Oh man.

Tony used to get Owned on a daily basis.

He never left!
[right][snapback]131116[/snapback][/right]

where were you last year when we were buying one

he had to settle for ASTROBURGUNDY..... (sangria)
its not that rare, one of my dads co-workers from ford has one as well, he ordered it that way from the factory too.
paolo,Aug 11 2005, 02:49 AM Wrote:its not that rare, one of my dads co-workers from ford has one as well, he ordered it that way from the factory too.
[right][snapback]131390[/snapback][/right]

I've leased three 5-speed wagons (1 SE Sport, 2 ZTWs) - and the dealer tried to talk me out of it all three times.

The buyout on my last one was something like 11,700 (leather, moonroof, 6-pack CD, side air bags, traction control, heated mirrors) - I tried to sell it at lease end - no bites whatsoever (wasn't posting here at the time) ... apparently Ford Credit got less than 8,000 at the auction (my dealer bought it) and it had less than 85k on it.

Resale basically sucks on these cars so Ford Credit bites it big time at auction because they have the same residual percentage as automatic sedans ... which is all good news for anyone buying one used.

If you're buying from a dealer you should be able to really negotiate hard - if it's a private sale, you can count on the fact that they won't be getting a lot of lookers.

They are not that rare, Really all you have to do is look for one. My former co-worker Irene bought a 2001 Orange SE Sport Wagon, with 5 speed, and it has all the bells and whistles, but not the 15" Alloys
I drove one for a week while waiting for my car to come in... not anything different than a fully loaded zx5, except for the larger hatch area :P

was a pretty nice car, wouldn't buy autotragic tho.
I'll admit, if I had the chance or money I would have bought that Yellow Street Edition that was 5 speed being sold here in Brampton a few months ago at the Hyundai dealership.

After having a rental wagon for a month, I really admit I did love having the wagon.
Okay so it's not rare, I just never seen one before. Maybe if I spent more time postwhoring I'd know all about them. :(
I'm assuming... very rare!
Where can I found more info about auto auction?
Pages: 1 2