FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
ZX3TUNR,Aug 10 2005, 06:07 PM Wrote:i been debating about getting rid of the start/index page.
[right][snapback]131325[/snapback][/right]

There is a start/index page? :unsure:

scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 04:00 PM Wrote:Youre in the NOS2GO4ME post...

focis8nt left in your closed whoring post

phantom didnt really leave. he just went to bed when he couldnt keep up with bunny and i last night

I'm sure he'll be back
[right][snapback]131244[/snapback][/right]
Ohh I went to BED. like I said I had to get up at freakin 6 am. Also it wasn't me that couldn't keep up me and bunny were talking the entire time, and it was really him who couldn't keep up.
Brooks! ... Blame this one on me why dont you!

hahahahahahaha.
2001 ZTS,Aug 10 2005, 07:30 PM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Aug 10 2005, 06:07 PM Wrote:i been debating about getting rid of the start/index page.
[right][snapback]131325[/snapback][/right]

There is a start/index page? :unsure:
[right][snapback]131332[/snapback][/right]

Yup, Pictures of members cars are on it. :huh:

Oscar The Grouch,Aug 10 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:Oh well, I think we've both made good points on this.  Time to move on to another postwhoring thread. :lol:
[right][snapback]131308[/snapback][/right]

that's cool.. no disrespect man... just understand my frustration at times.

in the end, it's just the internet.
whore whore whore
darkpuppet,Aug 10 2005, 09:02 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 10 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:Oh well, I think we've both made good points on this.  Time to move on to another postwhoring thread. :lol:
[right][snapback]131308[/snapback][/right]

that's cool.. no disrespect man... just understand my frustration at times.

in the end, it's just the internet.
[right][snapback]131364[/snapback][/right]
yeah ditto. We instead went out. I had fun tonight spinning ThraxXx's spinners at Timmy ho'es. :lol:
:poke2:
Dan, this is obviously all your fault :angry:

and I love steeda :D
ok..not sure why nos is mad...can someone let me in here?
Huh? Wtf?

How did a thread get to 10 pages in 1 day?
Holy fuk,

I took it in the ass pretty hard back in the day. Just as hard as some of the newbs here. Kinda hard not too looking back at the pics of the car that i drove.... Was a piece of s**t. Hell still is. Never finished. Never done. Work work work.

just suck it up, those leaving, should just leave, those staying, lets start a new poll to see who leaves next.
microbunny,Aug 10 2005, 04:56 PM Wrote:What about Thraxx and the 'green machine thread'

he took a verbal shitkicking and he never quit....in fact he didnt even care..he joked right back!!
[right][snapback]131119[/snapback][/right]

Wow...I forget to log in for a day...or was it 3 hours...fuk it..anyway. I forget to log in and find out that Nos is leaving. Then I notice that his farewell post is bigger then my green machine post....WTF!!! dam people...go slam my car some more. Don't make me bust out the digital camera and take pics of the underglow runnign or dare I, make an animated GIF of the spinners in action. Oh you know I will do it too.
People who advertise them leaving are saying nothing but.......

[Image: negative10.jpg]
^^^^

I still think she's uber hot
umm, yup... she's quite delicous upside down
I want to lick her bum while she is in that position
ThraxXx,Aug 11 2005, 09:36 AM Wrote:I want to lick her bum while she is in that position
[right][snapback]131490[/snapback][/right]

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Is Adam leaving?
There are WAYYYY too many pages to this topic to start reading them all.
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 11 2005, 10:04 AM Wrote:Is Adam leaving?
There are WAYYYY too many pages to this topic to start reading them all.
[right][snapback]131500[/snapback][/right]

You HAVE to read it! :lol:

It's gold.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11