FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dont Get Caught Street Racing In L. A.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check it out. Get caugth street racing and you get your car crushed. The video is funny to becuase they claim the first car they crush is a tricked out mustang but its actually just a stock camaro. Seems to be no engine in there either. LOL

http://kcbs.dayport.com/viewer/viewerpage....&Category_ID=71
Wow...that IROC actually looked better after they crucshed it!!!

Sweet....Sport Compact yo
Well that will get the message across i guess.
Something like this would not really make any effect. Really if you think about it the person's car that they might crush or do crush could turn around and sue the city for G.T.A. and Destruction of private property, not to mention a few other laws that the city of L.A. would be violating.
OH MAN HOW FAKE,

talk about propoganda....that car isn't s**t. I'm thinking they took any car outta the lot, and smushed it for effect....probably the only car there that remotely looked fast, ...notice the car is old....tricked out??? where are the tricks..looks like a piece of s**t from the start....meh, bullshit i say
how true, it was a P.O.S. that they did indeed crush, really it would have been better if they did some ricers civic instead of the camero.