FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got The Spoiler!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Told you when I got my rims and tint done that a spoiler was coming... well, here it is - the spoiler. It is the S2 spoiler on my car... got it last week, just haven't been able to put up pictures. I think my car looks a lot better now with the spoiler, than before when I just had the rims and tint... looks better with the spoiler! Enjoy!

Costed: $270 for the spoiler, paint costed like $150 and mounting was $0

[Image: spoiler01.JPG]
[Image: spoiler02.JPG]
[Image: spoiler03.JPG]
[Image: spoiler04.JPG]

<3 Ashly
NICE!!!

I'm jealous....like I said I would be if you got it...

:angry:

:)
Looks great. Wish I had one for my car though. :D
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 9 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:Looks great.  Wish I had one for my car though. :D
[right][snapback]130126[/snapback][/right]

You drive a s**t-ass sedan jerkass!

S2 is for us hatchback folk!
Should of bought springs instead of the spoiler <_<

Looks good though!
lol, Flo... well, I really wanted the spoiler and springs... I am going to wait on for a bit.
microbunny,Aug 9 2005, 05:40 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 9 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:Looks great.  Wish I had one for my car though. :D
[right][snapback]130126[/snapback][/right]

You drive a s**t-ass sedan jerkass!

S2 is for us hatchback folk!
[right][snapback]130127[/snapback][/right]
Whatever,

At least I have a car on the road today. :P
Oh wowww! Such a burn... poor Paul... lol
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 9 2005, 06:05 PM Wrote:Oh wowww! Such a burn...  poor Paul...  lol
[right][snapback]130140[/snapback][/right]

He knows i'm j/k. I hope his car comes back 150%.
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 9 2005, 06:07 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 9 2005, 06:05 PM Wrote:Oh wowww! Such a burn...  poor Paul...  lol
[right][snapback]130140[/snapback][/right]

He knows i'm j/k. I hope his car comes back 150%.
[right][snapback]130142[/snapback][/right]

Oh I know he knows... just funny, because he's been getting bashed all day!
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 9 2005, 06:03 PM Wrote:Whatever,

At least I have a car on the road today.    :P
[right][snapback]130139[/snapback][/right]

Yeh, fair enough..I admit..its a pain in the ass but, I got bills to pay, and a child to support...that s**t comes way before a shitty focus...I'd rather take a cab or bike then fuk my family over!!

microbunny,Aug 9 2005, 06:16 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 9 2005, 06:03 PM Wrote:Whatever,

At least I have a car on the road today.    :P
[right][snapback]130139[/snapback][/right]

Yeh, fair enough..I admit..its a pain in the ass but, I got bills to pay, and a child to support...that s**t comes way before a shitty focus...I'd rather take a cab or bike then fuk my family over!!

[right][snapback]130145[/snapback][/right]

Good show. And just because you're willing to admit that, I will stop making fun of you due to the car being in the shop. :)
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 9 2005, 06:22 PM Wrote:Good show.  And just because you're willing to admit that, I will stop making fun of you due to the car being in the shop.  :)
[right][snapback]130148[/snapback][/right]

Thanx dood..I can totally take it just as well as dish it...

I never had to say anything about the car but, it doesnt matter to me to tell you guys on here....

If I told you guys where I was working now....well....hahaha..I've said too much!
microbunny,Aug 9 2005, 05:24 PM Wrote:If I told you guys where I was working now....well....hahaha..I've said too much!

The Manor? or whatever the call the guys side of it
schade,Aug 9 2005, 06:32 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Aug 9 2005, 05:24 PM Wrote:If I told you guys where I was working now....well....hahaha..I've said too much!

The Manor? or whatever the call the guys side of it
[right][snapback]130153[/snapback][/right]

ahahahha,...NO
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 9 2005, 05:30 PM Wrote:Told you when I got my rims and tint done that a spoiler was coming... well, here it is - the spoiler. It is the S2 spoiler on my car... got it last week, just haven't been able to put up pictures. I think my car looks a lot better now with the spoiler, than before when I just had the rims and tint... looks better with the spoiler! Enjoy!

<3 Ashly
[right][snapback]130119[/snapback][/right]

Nice, a completely non-functional spoiler but very nice just the same ;)

Your car makes me want to get those new rims stat! My car is in serious need of some prettification :(

NefCanuck
microbunny,Aug 9 2005, 06:24 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 9 2005, 06:22 PM Wrote:Good show.  And just because you're willing to admit that, I will stop making fun of you due to the car being in the shop.  :)
[right][snapback]130148[/snapback][/right]

Thanx dood..I can totally take it just as well as dish it...

I never had to say anything about the car but, it doesnt matter to me to tell you guys on here....

If I told you guys where I was working now....well....hahaha..I've said too much!
[right][snapback]130149[/snapback][/right]

Lemme guess

1. You have been issued a company car and requested an 2005 Focus ST or a Mustang GT.

2. Since you are making more money now, you own a 2005 Focus ST or a Mustang GT.

Am I close?
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 9 2005, 08:09 PM Wrote:Lemme guess

1. You have been issued a company car and requested an 2005 Focus ST or a Mustang GT.

2. Since you are making more money now, you own a 2005 Focus ST or a Mustang GT.

Am I close?
[right][snapback]130201[/snapback][/right]

What???

NO
Niceeeeeee... looks really good on your car. Wicked mod. I wanted to get one like that for my car originally, but then I fell in love with this:

[Image: M-17839-RS.jpg]

mmmm... RS wing...

If it's not too rude to ask, how much did you pay for the S2 wing?
How did the spoiler mount? I wanted to take mine off my old S2, but found that it was stuck on with what appeard to be 3M adhesive.....

Scared if it was painted under the adhesive I just left it on....

Did yours use adhesive or bolts?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5