FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Volant K&n Replacement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. Does anyone know a part number for this filter or one similar? Thanks

DRyanC
YOU LOOKING FOR A DROP IN PANEL REPLACEMENT??

IF SO K&N FILTER 33-2819
THE FIPK 57-2526
not a drop in filter but one for the Volant CAI
Thanks

DRyanC
DRyanC,Aug 10 2005, 09:32 AM Wrote:not a drop in filter but one for the Volant CAI
Thanks

DRyanC
[right][snapback]130579[/snapback][/right]

Does anyone know how much the K&N cone filters cost????
I contacted VOLANT directly a while back. AFE makes the filters for them. Contact AFE and they will be able to tell you what suppliers they have in your city. More then likely it'll be a diesel company as they make filters for large vehicles but can get in the exact AFE filter that VOLANT uses for cheaper then you can get it directly from VOLANT.

I talked to Michael Cain <mcain@afefilters.com> at AFE and the part number of the VOLANT filter (24-45505).

Michael (great customer service skills) found a dealer in my city (here it was Saskatoon Diesel Services) and even supplied me a phone number to call them.
3" K+N cones are normally 55-60 bucks before taxes, as ordered via Crappy after looking up the cone on http://www.knfilters.com
S2,Aug 10 2005, 11:42 AM Wrote:I contacted VOLANT directly a while back.  AFE makes the filters for them.  Contact AFE and they will be able to tell you what suppliers they have in your city.  More then likely it'll be a diesel company as they make filters for large vehicles but can get in the exact AFE filter that VOLANT uses for cheaper then you can get it directly from VOLANT.

I talked to Michael Cain <mcain@afefilters.com> at AFE and the part number of the VOLANT filter (24-45505).

Michael (great customer service skills) found a dealer in my city (here it was Saskatoon Diesel Services) and even supplied me a phone number to call them.
[right][snapback]130705[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!
ANTHONYD,Aug 10 2005, 09:44 AM Wrote:
S2,Aug 10 2005, 11:42 AM Wrote:I contacted VOLANT directly a while back.  AFE makes the filters for them.  Contact AFE and they will be able to tell you what suppliers they have in your city.  More then likely it'll be a diesel company as they make filters for large vehicles but can get in the exact AFE filter that VOLANT uses for cheaper then you can get it directly from VOLANT.

[right][snapback]130705[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!
[right][snapback]130712[/snapback][/right]

If I remember correctly, the AFE filter is also cheaper then the K&N and it's the exactly VOLANT replacement they sell. Why not get the actual one?