FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Guys With F.i. Must Be Feeling It In The Ass.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Looked at the pump today. 109.9 for high octane.

Bus passes are cheaper :lol:
:( yesterday i filled up at 105.5 ... it took $50... for a dam ford focus
even those without FI and just a chip have to put 91.. i know i did ;)

around here its about 102.5 or so.. oh well.. if i had a mustang, i'd have to use it anyway.. gotta pay to play ;)
I'd still rather have a car and pay for gas than ride the unreliable TTC. I was on the subway yesterday and they shut everything down cuz one subway at Jane station broke down. They do tell you of course, but since you're in a station and there's a subway sitting there making all kinds of noise, you can't hear a damn thing. So you sit there just thinking it's a slight delay until you get fed up with waiting, walk up stairs and they tell you to catch the shuttle bus. So you go to do so and the ****tard closes the door in your face and drives off, then they tell you to get a transfer walk out of the station, down to the road, and catch the bus. But they don't tell you were, they're just like, goto the road and catch the bus, get out of my face!

Eventually I did make it on the shuttle bus, but now figure, how many people are on a subway? how many cars do they have on a single subway train? now take all those people and throw them in one bus! I was basically falling out the door, and then when we got to the first station everyone pushes me out of the way, before I can actually get out of their way.... so now I'm stuck to the windshield of the bus while everyone pushes by me.

I LOVE MASS TRANSIT!!!

*hangs himself before work today*
filled up at 87.6 this morning before it goes up here
I paid 100.1 last night for 89 octane at esso. I have this feeling that we are going to be going to a buck today for 87.
I've been driving the Justy a lot, thats for sure.
My car is out of service so i havent bought gas in 2 weeks!!! almost..

hahahah....
Flofocus,Aug 9 2005, 10:07 AM Wrote:I've been driving the Justy a lot, thats for sure.
[right][snapback]129834[/snapback][/right]

The justy needs teh b00st!
Flofocus,Aug 9 2005, 10:07 AM Wrote:I've been driving the Justy a lot, thats for sure.

I've been driving the 21-speed a lot, thats for sure.

Go Trek Cycles Go!!!!
microbunny,Aug 9 2005, 10:18 AM Wrote:

I've been driving the 21-speed a lot, thats for sure.

Go Trek Cycles Go!!!!
[right][snapback]129840[/snapback][/right]
I was thinking about riding my bike to work, it's only like 12 miles, but it's so freakin' hot out all the time. (I start at noon, so it's already pretty hot by the time I'd leave).

Edit: I have a Giant Iguana from 4-5 years ago. I need a bit of an upgrade, mostly just a comfortable seat, and perhaps some front suspension. But otherwise it's been a great bike. 24-speed.
it costs more to fill up my 'gas tank' for riding the bike than it does the car. :P

darkpuppet,Aug 9 2005, 10:24 AM Wrote:it costs more to fill up my 'gas tank' for riding the bike than it does the car. :P
[right][snapback]129845[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
Remember when the price was this low.

Found this a couple of days ago :o

[Image: gasprice.jpg]
NoiSeeVT,Aug 9 2005, 10:41 AM Wrote:Remember when the price was this low.

[right][snapback]129854[/snapback][/right]

Dayyyum!
Damn.

My last 91 fill was 97.4 And my last 94 fill was 104.4
haha, yesterday was the worst ever. it took 47.5 litres (most its ever taken) for the highest price i've ever paid... 105.5

EDIT! w00t 3000th post.
paid 113.5 for 94 reently... shiat :blink:

finding 94 for less than 1.05 is nice... sorta.
Figures :angry:
I was on empty this morning. I put in only half a tank at $110.4 for SC juice.
NoiSeeVT,Aug 9 2005, 10:41 AM Wrote:Remember when the price was this low.

[right][snapback]129854[/snapback][/right]

I just can't believe that. If the receipt said 1988 as the year, than yah... But not 1998.
Pages: 1 2 3 4