FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Move Complete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the move went pretty normal but heres the kicker wife called aboot why the phone not hooked up yet :angry: I guess they were on strike now we must wait untill get this SEPT 21 you can figure out how this is affecting my life still I talked the wife into moving away from her family and now she can't talk to them untill late sept :angry: and becasue the hosue in so new they never dug the cable line to my hosue so they spliced into the guys next doors untill the other crew can come and dig teh trench so the cheap o' next door doesn't have high def man thsi move is sucking

teh area is nice but man at night it is so quite I can now hear vioces in my head :lol:

anyhow now I am closer to some of you fucktard and might jsut make one of those burlington thingies :lol:

Later gotta go and check out the "girl next door"

Donald
hey don, where are you in brantord? empire communities?

see if rogers HPS is avaliable in brantford that way you dont have to worry about bell strikes. its actually home phone service delivered through the cable tv cable.

otherwise youre pretty much SOL with the phone install

we're telling customers that its a 30 day turn around
across the street on mcguiness(sp) instead of turnign left you turn right

67 Mcguiness
awesome. haha, if you zoom in on that map theres an abandoned railway right by the bsar .lol
LOL! Teh Ghetto! (Well, just about as ghetto as Brantford can get...lol)j/k!

My Parents live up in Brier Park...10 min drive, give or take...maybe I should drop by sometime, or have you come up there...

With all the new construction there these days, I have no idea what/where some streets and neighbourhoods are now...that, and I've been away for a while...

Anyone know if the A&W at crappy tire is built, or still ongoing?
jsut putting on the plywood when I saw it on teh weekend
FAKKKKKKKKKKK :speakenglish:
thats brantfordese
Hey, i was playing golf there on the weekend and didn't stop by to help you move.

I am your best friend.
Happy to hear everything went normal!
Yeah, VoIP > Bell any day of the week.

First billed invoice for VoIP: $26.70

Normal Bell bill: $66.76.

Kiss my ass Bell :D

*This is in no way an attack on Nate or anyone else working for The Evil Empire. They're misguided and know not what they do.
Boo BELL SUCKS... you too nate :lol:

t3d r0g3r5 4 Lyf3