FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb:focus Zx3 Or Trade Svt Contour 98.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone.

I am looking for a Focus ZX3 for me and my wife. So it must be auto, have A/C and Tilt . Years 2000 and up. I am looking to spend no more then 6'gs Because we are buying a new home.. Right now I am selling my contour SVT 1998.5 112000 KM Silver Loaded Mint cond and would be willing to trade for a focus plus Cash so that I can get the cash needed for the new home :) I Love my SVT but at the moment my home comes first.

You can email me at JMJAYM@SYMPATICO.CA
Thank you
Mississauga Ontario
I have pictures of the 98 contour SVT if anyone would like to see it. Just send me and email and I can send you a few.
Take care B)
Jay

RedlineZ,Aug 8 2005, 07:22 PM Wrote:Hi Everyone.

I am looking for a Focus ZX3 for me and my wife. So it must be auto, have A/C and Tilt . Years 2000 and up.  I am looking to spend no more then 6'gs Because we are buying a new home.. Right now I am selling my contour SVT 1998.5  112000 KM Silver Loaded Mint cond and would be willing to trade for a focus plus Cash so that I can get the cash needed for the new home  :)  I Love my SVT but at the moment my home comes first.

Thank you
Mississauga Ontario
[right][snapback]129437[/snapback][/right]

Might even go for a Silver sedan.. thank you ;)

RedlineZ,Aug 9 2005, 02:48 AM Wrote:I have pictures of the 98 contour SVT  if anyone would like to see it. Just send me and email and I can send you a few.
Take care B)
Jay

RedlineZ,Aug 8 2005, 07:22 PM Wrote:Hi Everyone.

I am looking for a Focus ZX3 for me and my wife. So it must be auto, have A/C and Tilt . Years 2000 and up.  I am looking to spend no more then 6'gs Because we are buying a new home.. Right now I am selling my contour SVT 1998.5  112000 KM Silver Loaded Mint cond and would be willing to trade for a focus plus Cash so that I can get the cash needed for the new home  :)  I Love my SVT but at the moment my home comes first.

Thank you
Mississauga Ontario
[right][snapback]129437[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]129728[/snapback][/right]