FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Gtech Pro Meter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have one of these Gtech pro meters. I bought one recently and made a few runs with both my TransAm and the Focus and the results seemed pretty accurate seeing the mods I have in both cars. We did a few quarter mile runs with some of the guys rides in our crew and got some decent results. I was wondering how accurate this toy is?
svt w/o stereo in ran a 15.5 with the gtech pro. got a 15.7 at the track...

haha 16.8 with the stereo in :(
scoobasteve,Aug 8 2005, 10:45 AM Wrote:svt w/o stereo in ran a 15.5 with the gtech pro. got a 15.7 at the track...

haha 16.8 with the stereo in :(
[right][snapback]129179[/snapback][/right]

holy crap...what the hell do you have for a stereo. That setup must way a shitton!
150sq ft dynamat. 2 batteries big ass box... and a few amps.
scoobasteve,Aug 8 2005, 11:19 AM Wrote:150sq ft dynamat. 2 batteries big ass box... and a few amps.
[right][snapback]129210[/snapback][/right]

Ah, Dynamat...yeah that stuff gets pretty heavy. Ok its understood now.
Still waiting to take that out for a rip. I'm curious to see what it reports for quarter mile / HP and torque figures.
ThraxXx,Aug 8 2005, 08:41 AM Wrote:Does anyone have one of these Gtech pro meters.  I bought one recently and made a few runs with both my TransAm and the Focus and the results seemed pretty accurate seeing the mods I have in both cars.  We did a few quarter mile runs with some of the guys rides in our crew and got some decent results.  I was wondering how accurate this toy is?
[right][snapback]129172[/snapback][/right]

cool, where did ya pick it up? How many bones did ya have to throw down for it??