FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Elite Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Wow, you guys postwhored the hell out of my informational thread. WTF. This was meant to be a call out to all the fuktards out there to stand up and fight the man. Steve, BTW, is the man. Don't let his big hairy ass and threats worry you into thinking he will follow through. He has no backbone and no girlfriend.

Fight the MAN brothers!!!!

Can I get an AMEN!
AMEN!
meford4u,Aug 8 2005, 03:11 PM Wrote:Wow, you guys postwhored the hell out of my informational thread.  WTF.  This was meant to be a call out to all the fuktards out there to stand up and fight the man.  Steve, BTW, is the man.  Don't let his big hairy ass and threats worry you into thinking he will follow through.  He has no backbone and no girlfriend.

Fight the MAN brothers!!!!

Can I get an AMEN!
[right][snapback]129429[/snapback][/right]

haha, i guess i really cant call your wife my girlfriend par se. but hey, whos counting :lol:

and the duel is still on, once i get a sword or a pistol. :ph34r: :lol: :lol:
Don't flatter yourself. Steve, as in puppet.

Go back to the hole you post whored out of.
darn, comments withdrawn...

I hereby demote myself to

Steve2.

So who was it that initally changed all of us to Fuktards??
careful the elite group of fuktards doesn't become The Brotherhood of the Pink™.....
That would be maDD tYte y0
darkpuppet,Aug 8 2005, 08:51 PM Wrote:careful the elite group of fuktards doesn't become The Brotherhood of the Pink™.....
[right][snapback]129530[/snapback][/right]

tough guy

fight the man!!!

You gay remarks only make us stronger and fuel our hostility.

brothers and topless sisters unite!
get up, stand up...

Stand up for your rights

*first ever FC.net singalong thread*
You can't ban us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:1lockd:

:lol:

hes going to SOOO lock this down, we all worked up :angry:
I'd rather have all the chickens ruffling feathers in one coup... so this isn't going to get locked.. just don't be surprised if The Man™ starts giving unannounced wedgies :P
chickens...NO.

Turkeys....maybe.
everything is a Trademark nowadays.
You'd have to find my g-string to give me a wedgie. You'd like that wouldn't you sock boy.
meford4u,Aug 8 2005, 05:25 PM Wrote:You'd have to find my g-string to give me a wedgie.  You'd like that wouldn't you sock boy.
[right][snapback]129561[/snapback][/right]

*shudders*
Wow...

I'm a whole page behind....

this sucks////

FIGHT THE MAN
Scooba...you'd cry if your post count got deleted...

you know it

I know it

...your off team fuktard, and your on your own...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5