FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another Use For Parkour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not that everyone would find themselves in such a situation, but some skills could come in handy...

the escape
man I run out of breath taking the stairs at work...jesus! :P
Damn.. that is sweet!

ZX3guy2000,Aug 7 2005, 08:24 PM Wrote:Damn.. that is sweet!
[right][snapback]128948[/snapback][/right]

Good show... however, if he would have been dodging bullets, it would have been better. :lol:
he probly runs that route every morning...

friggin sweet tho
pfffffffftttt. That's nothing like the moves I have to make when the wife demands I take out the garbage before I go golfing.
That last bit where he makes it down to the pavement you've all seen before.. someone posted a David Belle video of him doing that exact route. Awesome video. Love the part where he jumps for the rope
ya no matter what stunt that guys does, the bad guys are always right behind him :huh:

good moves though, I wish I was that graceful but if I was in that situation I would have to resort to playground tactics and punch balls and run.
Sweet.
That was really cool.
nass,Aug 8 2005, 07:44 AM Wrote:ya no matter what stunt that guys does, the bad guys are always right behind him  :huh:

good moves though, I wish I was that graceful but if I was in that situation I would have to resort to playground tactics and punch balls and run
[right][snapback]129127[/snapback][/right]

OHH that's low....effective yes, but dirty...
Banlieue 13 ... it was David Belles first movie. That is parkour... at its finest.
I have both of the chase clips rip'd from the movie and on my site.

His strength not to mention dedication ... leave me in awe.

I hope one day I am half as good.

Edit .. On a side note ... David Belle is moving to LA in January... hes going to be doing a North American movie. :) :)
can someone tell me why the hell there was a rope hanging out of nowhere???
its spiderman all over where he shoots webs in the sky where there is nothing there to attach it
crazikev,Aug 8 2005, 07:49 PM Wrote:can someone tell me why the hell there was a rope hanging out of nowhere???
its spiderman all over where he shoots webs in the sky where there is nothing there to attach it
[right][snapback]129472[/snapback][/right]

window washers?