FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My 05 Zx4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
CREAGERWAVES,Aug 7 2005, 04:26 PM Wrote:Heres my new ride. :)
http://groups.msn.com/CREAGERWAVES/shoebox...Photo&PhotoID=2
[right][snapback]128907[/snapback][/right]
clean your car, then new rims and lower :D

Watch that'll be the general response all the way thru this thread.

ohh and don't forget nice car. :rolleyes:
Clean that s**t..

lower it

get rims

make it faster

..nice car though!
thanks guys. :)
yeah I know it needs to have some mods done to it
I'am itching to get started.
I wonder if it would void my extended warranty if I did that
I mean I got it for a reason.lol
I lowered my 2005 ZX5 but, I work for a Ford dealer and they havent said s**t about it...

CREAGERWAVES,Aug 7 2005, 07:31 PM Wrote:thanks guys. :)
yeah I know it needs to have some mods done to it
I'am itching to get started.
I wonder if it would void my extended warranty if I did that
I mean I got it for a reason.lol
[right][snapback]128934[/snapback][/right]

I was talking to my saleman about mods I can do to the focus without killing the warranty (I'd imagine Ford USA and Ford Canada would have pretty much the same rules, but who knows). He didn't say no to anything, and even made recommendations (cold air, exhaust, and chipping it) for starters. He also said that if the mod isn't related to the issue (exhaust has nothing to do with say, the radiator exploding), they'd honor it.

edit:
any by the way, we wanna see it looking like this next post:
[Image: p6280090.sized.jpg]
^^^^^^
EWWWWW!!!

Speak for yourself...

:o
microbunny,Aug 7 2005, 08:29 PM Wrote:^^^^^^
EWWWWW!!!

Speak for yourself...

:o
[right][snapback]128951[/snapback][/right]

I think he meant the car should be clean. :lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 7 2005, 08:36 PM Wrote:I think he meant the car should be clean.  :lol:
[right][snapback]128955[/snapback][/right]

:huh:

ohhh yeh...totally man..

I knew that....
microbunny,Aug 7 2005, 08:41 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 7 2005, 08:36 PM Wrote:I think he meant the car should be clean.  :lol:
[right][snapback]128955[/snapback][/right]

:huh:

ohhh yeh...totally man..

I knew that....
[right][snapback]128965[/snapback][/right]

haha! yeah don't mind the dump in front of the car. Thanks grandma & grandpa for the money pit! (Thats slated for spring since I had to buy the car)
CREAGERWAVES,Aug 7 2005, 06:26 PM Wrote:Heres my new ride. :)
http://groups.msn.com/CREAGERWAVES/shoebox...Photo&PhotoID=2
[right][snapback]128907[/snapback][/right]

Cool, another sedan :D Is that an SES model? (I don't see a sunroof and those wheels look to be 15" but I've been wrong before)

NefCanuck
Very nice! Go 05'
i want an 05!!

nice ride...i agree with everyone, CLEAN DEM SHITS!

yeah a drop and rims would look killer, and maybe those painted black headlight housings like that guy on the jet...
torradan,Aug 7 2005, 07:36 PM Wrote:I was talking to my saleman about mods I can do to the focus without killing the warranty (I'd imagine  Ford USA and Ford Canada would have pretty much the same rules, but who knows).  He didn't say no to anything, and even made recommendations (cold air, exhaust, and chipping it) for starters.  He also said that if the mod isn't related to the issue (exhaust has nothing to do with say, the radiator exploding), they'd honor it.
[right][snapback]128936[/snapback][/right]

Get that in writing buddy ;)

They have and will void warranty if your computer is chipped and your computer is to blame for the problem.

Same for CAI, Exhaust, etc. anything NOT stock.

Basically: Yes, they will void warranty work if that aftermarket part is to blame for the problem.

EDIT: Yes, it needs to be lowered. :P
Is it just me.. or does the new 05 focus resemble the new 05 500?..... that's just me i spos..
Tri_kento,Aug 8 2005, 03:22 PM Wrote:Is it just me.. or does the new 05 focus resemble the new 05 500?..... that's just me i spos..
[right][snapback]129438[/snapback][/right]

No, it's not just you and that was a deliberate styling choice by Ford "The corporate face" if you will...

NefCanuck
Gaurd yo GRILL!
The focus was out first, but it does look like the Five Hundred's little brother, maybe like a Scrappy Doo effect
Sorry, everytime I look at a 05+ Focus it is just a painful reminder of how North America got stiffed by Ford and the rest of the world got the better Focus.

Looking like the little brother of one of the world's most boring cars is not a good thing.

Truly the ford 500 is nothing better then a new cop car in my opinion. But i spos if u want a super super smooth ride with no feeling, well there u go, they have strange tranz in it that is spos to be top notch so u never feel the tranz switch gears.... i don't know, i was just watching car and driver when they had the 500 on.

Any who, i still love my focus, especially since i don't have to pay 6000$ to fix it ! :P

Pages: 1 2