FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 12 Volt Rig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, i'm going to try and explain something, without getting myself lost.

I want to build a 12 volt rig, where i can attach addon's without having to spice and chop all my "power" wires. you know have one power point in which to hook up things like neon lights, etc. Has anyone done this yet?
ya i will try to get a photo of it

sweet, was it difficult to build? where did you put the "inital" hook up.
[Image: DSC01697.jpg]
[Image: DSC00036.jpg]
[Image: DSC00025.jpg]
[Image: DSC00024.jpg]
[Image: DSC00002.jpg]
just planning and time
Dude, that's like SICK...hahah. Awesome though. I am curious though, do you have ONE initial wire powering this off the battery?
ya on the top pic you see the power distro with the fuses well that running off the relay beside it and the relay is ran off of the ignition and the poer is coming striaght off the batt

so no power untill the ignition is turned on and everything is fused

the top pic is just for my guages
the other pics are of my main disconnect from the batt all the power wires are for starter alt. main fuse box and secondary fuse box line then one for my inverter and one for my guages
well i dont' need somethign so elbarote, but it gives me an idea..thanks much apprciated
just what ever you do add a relay to what ever wire you take from the car
be it ignition amp turn on or what ever just AD A RELAY or you cook wires
any specific kind? or is it all pretty generalized???

sorry, i know something about wiring, but i could always use a bit of a heads up
bosch 30 amp 5 pin relay with

86 trigger in
87 12 volt consent
85 ground
30 out put (trigger out)
excellent..i have one of those...which i had to buy for my underglow kit....sweet, one less thing to buy. mind you i'm not sure if i'm gonna put my kit on this car....yet