FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Angelina Jolie Is Smokin'''
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im a Scarlet Johanson guy, she can act and shes very very pretty.
[Image: normal_01.jpg]
[Image: normal_11.jpg]
[Image: normal_27.jpg]
[Image: normal_10.jpg]
[Image: normal_39.jpg]
she honestly doesn't do much for me.
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2005, 03:41 PM Wrote:she honestly doesn't do much for me.
[right][snapback]129230[/snapback][/right]

which one? or both?

id crack both of em open...not like i would marry them...sheesh
FociPhil,Aug 8 2005, 09:56 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2005, 03:41 PM Wrote:she honestly doesn't do much for me.
[right][snapback]129230[/snapback][/right]

which one? or both?

id crack both of em open...not like i would marry them...sheesh
[right][snapback]129250[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH CRACK BOTH OF EM OPEN...BWHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Wait a sec...that sounds like a necrophilia commercial "Sit back and crack open a cold one"...
yeah jolie doesn't do much for me and I don't know why she keeps getting named the sexiest woman alive...... I mean I would violate her on several levels if given the chance but that's only if given I am not going to beg.

maybe it's time to ebay my male parts? who knows
nass,Aug 8 2005, 08:28 PM Wrote:yeah jolie doesn't do much for me and I don't know why she keeps getting named the sexiest woman alive...... I mean I would violate her on several levels if given the chance but that's only if given I am not going to beg.

[right][snapback]129510[/snapback][/right]

Weve seen pics. I wouldn't bother with the ladies. But get a tattoo on your ass and i heard phil is interested.
meford4u,Aug 8 2005, 09:02 PM Wrote:
nass,Aug 8 2005, 08:28 PM Wrote:yeah jolie doesn't do much for me and I don't know why she keeps getting named the sexiest woman alive...... I mean I would violate her on several levels if given the chance but that's only if given I am not going to beg.

Weve seen pics. I wouldn't bother with the ladies. But get a tattoo on your ass and i heard phil is interested.
[right][snapback]129539[/snapback][/right]

Sorry nass, straight as an arrow.

:lol:
Speaking of smokin'....

[Image: 2005_0809Image0029.jpg]

[Image: 2005_0809Image0027.jpg]

Monte Cristo #2....Deeeelicsious B)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Somebody photochop this now!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^
meford4u,Aug 8 2005, 03:27 PM Wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Somebody photochop this now!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^
[right][snapback]129563[/snapback][/right]

OH OH, I CAN SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING TO GO
Hmmm...figured as much...but thought they were kinda cool pics...of course, not even as close to as cool as pics of Angelina...

If people are gonna do stuff to them, whatever...I have no control of their desire to change other people's stuff...
you got a pretty crazy look in your eye...army give that to ya?
Nah...I just have eyes that can pierce through people apparently...sometimes spooks the ladies if I actually pay full attention to them...lol
awesome!
Drivesthebeast,Aug 9 2005, 01:14 AM Wrote:Nah...I just have eyes that can pierce through people apparently...sometimes spooks the ladies if I actually pay full attention to them...lol
[right][snapback]129694[/snapback][/right]

hahah thats great!!!
This thread is turning into Oktoberfest, I can see it now :lol:
FociPhil,Aug 8 2005, 09:09 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 8 2005, 09:02 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]129539[/snapback][/right]

Sorry nass, straight as an arrow.
[right][snapback]129546[/snapback][/right]

somehow I am not letdown by this information.... I don't think pumping male ass will ever be an option for me. Even female ass is kinda iffy cause you never know in the dark.....

oh god now you got me thiking and I can hear belt buckles hitting the floor

wow! this thread really got off topic, but, might as well get a post in
Pages: 1 2