FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Focus St European
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wasn't sure if anyone already had this posted or not but i thought it was good to see what's going on over in europe.
http://www.ford.co.uk/ie/coming_soon/cms_f..._intro/-/-/-/-#

220 Ponys
Pretty sweet looking
why don't we have that. would shut up don and his neon
"The new Focus ST will be powered by a turbocharged Duaratec ST 2.5-litre, 5-cylinder engine, equipped with a 6-speed manual gearbox. Plus the low-profile 225/40 performance tyres on sculpted 18x8-inch five-spoke aluminium wheels."

sweet!!
Sweet indeed... difference between here and there? It'll sell there
Sweet ride for sure....

Do you really want to hurt me, do you really want to make me cry.... SVT Focus, please come back... :(
I really, really like the new version!
meford4u,Aug 6 2005, 11:20 PM Wrote:why don't we have that.  would shut up don and his neon
[right][snapback]128764[/snapback][/right]

You know thats a damn lie....that neon is like a festering wound,,,Don too!!
Face it, FORD OF NORTH AMERICA SUCKS. All they are interested in is selling trucks and rental vehicles.
Makes my ST look like a golf cart

*edit* why the hell can't we get all that cool stuff instead we are stuck with lame ass not as hot versions!!!!
[Image: getImage.asp?imageName=SPG_3_28_0_22242...._22242.jpg]
[Image: getImage.asp?imageName=SPG_3_28_0_22245...._22245.jpg]

Wow.
That's nicer than our car. No really.
That car is gorgeous.... i'd actually pay SVT sticker for that.
awesome guage clusters... but I don't know if I would want that car, I'd have to work the stereo with my left hand :rolleyes:

lol yeah, it's got a sweet powertrain, was reading on it not too long ago.
BrooksZX3,Aug 10 2005, 04:16 PM Wrote:awesome guage clusters...  but I don't know if I would want that car, I'd have to work the stereo with my left hand  :rolleyes:

[right][snapback]131043[/snapback][/right]

Pretend it's your Wang.
hmm, would be ok cept with my wang I'm only trying to find the eject button :ph34r:
That is one sweet looking car, if I lived in Europe that would be on my list to own.

Laterz :)

PS: I don't mean to hi-jack this thread but did you guys see there Sport Activity Vehicle Concept.
:o
[Image: getImage.asp?imageName=SPG_3_28_0_22316.jpg]

If the SAV does not make here in some form there is definetely something wrong with Ford in NA that is another sweet looking concept.
ANTHONYD,Aug 10 2005, 01:08 PM Wrote:[Image: getImage.asp?imageName=SPG_3_28_0_22245...._22245.jpg]
[right][snapback]130888[/snapback][/right]

The interior is very WRXish. Here is a pre 2002 JDM WRX:

[Image: interior.gif]
I like the car except the rims. Too busy and in our climates would have salt & sand & crap in them in no time :(

NefCanuck
your gonna need more then that little thing to shut me up ahahhaaha
Pages: 1 2