FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So Bored I'm Drinking Room Temp Beer...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, so apart from playing some Dreamcast, listening to tunes, and spending an unhealthy amount of time on these forums today, I'm having trouble staying entertained on my first day of leave...

At least I have some MGD (room temp, or a bit cooler unfortunately)...gonna have to drink a few more before taste and temp don't matter anymore...lol!

:beer: :beer: :beer:
All I have to say is...

Cheers! :)
And you're a doll...hope the bf knows it...lol

cheers :beerchug: :beer:
...wat...everyones always kising your asss well im not afraid to tell you.....

...and another thing..you stink...bastrad guy..
Nothing better than a man servin his country. Drink up!
First day of leave...wow i wish i still had some left...2 days actually but that's gonna go bye bye real quick next month...

MGD ROCKS....

DREAMCAST??????? they still have games for that thing?
first day of leave for you, first day of laidoff for me :beer:
Drivesthebeast,Aug 6 2005, 07:14 PM Wrote:And you're a doll...hope the bf knows it...lol

cheers :beerchug:  :beer:
[right][snapback]128732[/snapback][/right]

haha, thanks. Yep he knows :D
Quote:DREAMCAST??????? they still have games for that thing?

Well, I have about 15 games for it right now...plan to look for some more when I'm on leave. My sister said there are some shops in Hamilton that have lots of them...I want to get Soul Calibur and a few more...a lot of the ones I wanted, I have now.

I still have a 1st gen Genesis that hasn't died yet, and have had it since 1990...I also have a Saturn that runs like new still too, but don't have that many games for it...
first day off and your struggling for things to do...what do you have...29 more to go?

Might wanna look into the gym, that kills an alrite chunk of a day. You dont wanna go back out of shape and super lazy!!

just a thought...i dont really know what to do with days off either, i work too much and havent had one in a while ...
Warm beer.

shoot me.
FociPhil,Aug 8 2005, 11:20 AM Wrote:first day off and your struggling for things to do...what do you have...29 more to go?

Might wanna look into the gym, that kills an alrite chunk of a day. You dont wanna go back out of shape and super lazy!!

just a thought...i dont really know what to do with days off either, i work too much and havent had one in a while ...
[right][snapback]129212[/snapback][/right]

haha, i wish i didnt have bills or debts. i swear i'd quit my job and just go to the gym for 3 or 4 hours a day... its fun, but after 9 hours of work and 2 hours in traffic, its one of the last things i feel like doing,
i m drinking cold beer
FociPhil,Aug 8 2005, 03:20 PM Wrote:first day off and your struggling for things to do...what do you have...29 more to go?

[right][snapback]129212[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap batman. I can think of and do 20 things for fun on my day off.

1. Get out of the house and away from FC.net
2. Drink cold beer on the golf course.
3. Play golf
4. Play another round of golf.
5. Swim
6. Agitate you guys
7. Have sex
8. Wash the truck
9. Go drink/hang out with unemployed friends

That's a start.
hmm beer