FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Meet For West Of Gta Mbr's?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hmmm...I wouldn't mind hosting a BBQ at my parents place in Brantford. I figure that some people could find their way there. We could do a cruise, do some photo's, go play pool, people could camp out in the back yard (it's big)...

Anyone be interested?

I'm officially on my summer/post-deployment leave, and have 33 days of it...I'm sure we can organize a meet for that part of the province, could be a combined OFOC/Focuscanada.net meet....

Just an idea...
I'm up for it. Haven't been out to Vanessa's parents place for a while either. It's only 20 mins outside Brantford. Would give me an excuse to drop in and say hello.
Yeah I'd be up for that. But not the 13th, I'll be at my Rez near Owen Sound that weekend.
Well, I think I could organize a group meet for just about any time over the next month...might even see if some local businesses would like to get involved...like Audio Vibe and/or HMR (Hessmer Motorsports racing)...

Let me know if you'd like it to be a G2G, or anything for that matter.
I'm in...
i'd go.
Well, if I can get some genuine interest going here, maybe we could do it..looks like at least 3-4 people would like to come...

I could think about doing it this week maybe, or this weekend...I'm installing the headlights and grilles Asap...Maybe I could hold off on that until a G2G or something...
I'm free all day on the 13th of Saturday
Allright...let's organize a meet for this coming wkd...the 13th to be more exact...

So far, myself and SangriaZX5 are interested...possibly Raine and Scooba might be interested...anyone else? DD1?
Drivesthebeast,Aug 8 2005, 09:29 PM Wrote:Allright...let's organize a meet for this coming wkd...the 13th to be more exact...

So far, myself and SangriaZX5 are interested...possibly Raine and Scooba might be interested...anyone else?
[right][snapback]129699[/snapback][/right]

If I don't go rims shopping I'm game (Playing "The Great Rim Hunt" sucks :angry: )

NefCanuck
Yeah, you can...Hessmer Motorsports should be open saturday, as well as beverly tire and some other places that would have/can get rims...those two places and a couple more are only a few blocks from my parents place...
C'mon people... join in for this Saturday!!!!
I'm not good for Saturdays.. have to work...
i may not be good this saturday either. Family stuffs.

maybe saturday after next. or sunday
So Drivesthebeast... what's your opinion?
Well, if you'd like to come, that's cool with me...if it stops raining, I'm gonna do an oil change and do some waxing/detailing so I can get some pics with the new headlights and grilles. I've already cleared things with my folks, and if some of you wanna come, you're welcome to do so...

For those who do wanna come for sure, PM me, and I'll PM you with the directions (which are stupid simple...lol).

L8tr
scoobasteve,Aug 8 2005, 10:43 AM Wrote:i'd go.
[right][snapback]129177[/snapback][/right]

ur not allowed in brantford :lol:
I gotta work Overtime this weekend for all the elevators in hamilton and brantford man I am going to be busy :o
Hey Sangria,

You got PM :)
Still good to go for anyone wanting to come out...I can PM/email directions...let me know if you can come/want to come up...any time today is ok, including the evening.
Pages: 1 2