FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cayuga - Lets Race :p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be heading up to Cayuga to do some 1/4 mile runs tommorow(Saturday Aug 6th), if anybody wants to head up with me or meet up there, i'll be leaving TO at around 5pm and heading on up.

They've got a Test'n tune on saturday nights, so its pretty much run what you brung, theres also a big dawg shootout, but I just want to run my runs and see what times I get.
Cascar race at Mosport that Day

No Toronto Mototrsports park for me :(
I might come, Its always fun test n' and tunin', plus I got my new Xcal 2 to play around with :D
Where is Cayuga exactly?
From Toronto (Driving Time: approximately 1 ½ hours):

Take QEW West over the Skyway Bridge
Exit at Centennial Parkway (Hwy #20)
Follow Hwy #20 (Hwy #20 turns into Hwy #56) until you reach Hwy #3
Turn right on Hwy #3
Follow through the town of Cayuga and over the Grand River Bridge
The 2nd road on your left is Kohler Road
Turn left on Kohler Road and follow for approximately 4 miles
Turn left into Toronto Motorsports Park

http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/dr...ackmap.htm

[Image: cayugamap.jpg]
I think Pat, Paul, and I are going to head down there tonight and have some fun... let out some aggression :P and maybe do some tweaking on the tunes... I'll confirm later but I think it's a go.
What a crapshoot, spent all night getting 15.8's, one 15.6 and finally a 15.2, followed by yet again 15.8's.

90% of my problem was locking up, I'd either bog or simply spin on the line....
yep, same here... I bogged each run until I forgot to pull the fuse for traction control...

1) r/t .619, 16.015 @ 89.78
2) r/t .528, 16.099 @ 90.30
3) r/t .698, 16.058 @ 86.77

then pulled the fuse

4) r/t .206, 15.723 @ 89.99
5) r/t .515, 15.795 @ 87.80 - for some reason they put us on a pro light :o
6) r/t .202, 15.665 @ 88.31

60ft's were all 2.4 except the last one was 2.3. The last one I was starting to catch the handle on feathering the wheel spin but man it seemed slippery... a few more runs and I think I could have knocked a couple more tenths off.

At least I'm consistently shitty at drags lol

The SCT tune seemed to give me just under half a second advantage over stock... pretty cool. It was late when we started so we didn't have time to datalog and tweak but it was a blast regardless

Was fun running with you Kevin B)