FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Much Are Optima Batteries?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much are Optima Batteries?
I need some information on them and which model will fit the focus.
Thanks.
FociS8nt (Jarrod) has a line on these I think... PM him
I cant remeber the exact price but the red tops go for about 130-140? I will have to double check
ZX3TUNR,Aug 5 2005, 10:07 PM Wrote:I cant remeber the exact price but the red tops go for about 130-140? I will have to double check
[right][snapback]128562[/snapback][/right]

Thats not bad. The Motomaster ELiminator with spiral coil is 149.00 and The Exide Orbital is 179.99.
I paid $200 tax in for my yellow top. I will have to check the model number.

David
NoiSeeVT,Aug 6 2005, 09:33 AM Wrote:I paid $200 tax in for my yellow top.  I will have to check the model number.

David
[right][snapback]128611[/snapback][/right]

Thanks man...let me know if you had to get any adapters or anything.
WHere did you get it from?
Red tops are not as expensive as the yellow top. The yellow is a deep cycle, for a daily driver I think the red top is fine.
alot of the stereo guys use yellow tops. For track and street cars the red tops are just fine.
I didnt have to use any adaptors, fit right in, I got mine a Kennedy Hifi in Toronto.
Heres a pic

[Image: DSC00579.jpg]

David
NoiSeeVT,Aug 7 2005, 10:37 AM Wrote:I didnt have to use any adaptors, fit right in, I got mine a Kennedy Hifi in Toronto.
Heres a pic

[Image: DSC00579.jpg]

David
[right][snapback]128845[/snapback][/right]

Thanks..
do you have the model or part number?
Is that the Size D34/78 or D35?
Does it come with the top cap?
Doesnt come with that cap, I had that brought in from the US, It doesnt fit properly anyway the top post are to tall on the focus, its more meant for GMS with side posts. And sorry I could not find the model number its under the strap which I really do not want to venture to take off at this point because I will never get it back on right,

David
NoiSeeVT,Aug 7 2005, 07:38 PM Wrote:Doesnt come with that cap, I had that brought in from the US, It doesnt fit properly anyway the top post are to tall on the focus, its more meant for GMS with side posts.  And sorry I could not find the model number its under the strap which I really do not want to venture to take off at this point because I will never get it back on right,

David
[right][snapback]128937[/snapback][/right]

I just noticed that you have side post on you battery. It's probably the 34/78 model with the dual post.