FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anybody Know Anything About Paintball Guns?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is this gun any good
ZAP Amp Reactor

"The ZAP Amp Reactor features single and full auto mode firing, LCD indicator light, electronic safety, low battery flash indication, and 10 balls per second cycle capability(the zap site says 11-20). What sets this marker apart from the rest is its revolutionary, externally-adjustable solenoid and sear. The Amp electronic trigger frame is powered by a 9-volt battery (not included), and provides for semi-auto and full-auto modes. Includes owner's manual, barrel plug, o-rings, and adjustment tools."

i can get it brand new for a decent price, i think, $70 cad??

on site in the states has it listed at $160 usd
Good price. It's a Spyder e99 clone. Flash up the trigger to 20 bps, and you're good to go. This is a good marker for $70 (can you get two? I'd love one as a backup), and the fact that it's a spyder clone means you can get virtually any upgrade for it...

PB review is a good site for good opinions. Take a look at it. If you can get a second one for $70, PM me.

Paintball Review of ZAP Amp Reactor LCD

EDIT: From the reviews, I would still get it, but make sure you get an ACS Delrin bolt for it... seems to like chopping balls.
its 75 + tax
i work for the company that owns Zap (Accucaps industries)
im limited to 2 guns and i havent decided if im gonna get it yet, im jsut looking for somethign for rec use, my buddies play once an awhile and i dont wanna have to borrow s**t everytime.