FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Part Out On Kijiji!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just found this and thought some guys here might need something.
kijiji
Everything looks mint from the pics.
castone,Mar 30 2010, 08:32 PM Wrote:Just found this and thought some guys here might need something.
kijiji
Everything looks mint from the pics.
[right][snapback]304188[/snapback][/right]

Here's the story ... apparently it was owned by an American up here who got deported ... the car sat at a repair shop for a year and then was sold at auction - the guy who posted the ad runs a wrecking yard but can't license the car for sale here, so is parting is out.

I bought the instrument cluster, engine and tranny are still available for 2,000 for both with a core.

Apparently someone bought the interior and a bunch of other stuff and is going up Thursday to pick up ... anyone here?
too bad he wont sell it complete. id buy the whole car for parts. i sent him a email anyways so we shall see
Theres a rebuilt SVT on trader for 3k.
i messaged for the front seats and rims. see what that gets me.
I messaged for various bits and pieces. See where that gets me.

Got a reply. Get this, $500 for the rear hatch. LMFAO.
600 for the rims, one is in bad condition and they all seem to be bent at the lip, but it could be my eyes.
I was told $700 for full interior + bumpers+skirts.

This guy picks #'s from his head. (fyi I don't want these parts I was just curious)...sadly i'm not getting back into a focus for a few more years yet....if I do get into one it will be a gutted 00-04 zx3 for track use only.
any one got his info he took the ad down.

i want the sift knobb lol
Jmountney1,Mar 31 2010, 08:09 AM Wrote:any one got his info he took the ad down.

i want the sift knobb lol
[right][snapback]304205[/snapback][/right]

$450 for the knob. LOL
hardk0re,Mar 31 2010, 07:55 AM Wrote:I was told $700 for full interior + bumpers+skirts.

This guy picks #'s from his head. (fyi I don't want these parts I was just curious)...sadly i'm not getting back into a focus for a few more years yet....if I do get into one it will be a gutted 00-04 zx3 for track use only.
[right][snapback]304204[/snapback][/right]

he said someone was picking it up on thursday (the interior)
no one has info
Jmountney1,Mar 31 2010, 12:44 PM Wrote:no one has info
[right][snapback]304218[/snapback][/right]

I have his e-mail I think. This is where his replies were coming from

mykijijiadmail@yahoo.ca

Hope that helps.
the the guy that owns the svt is on focuscanada?

I don't think sooooo......
he emailed me last night. he must be lerkin or sumthin.