FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Van Passenger Rental
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm looking to rent an 11 (or i think its a 12) seater passenger van....preferablly the CHEVY EXPRESS (it's an awesome van...trust me).

Can anyone recommend some good locations or sites I can check out to see if they rent out a 11/12 seater passenger van? I think they usually go for $99/day?

just use a reantal search engine to get prices. I think you also have to be over 25 to rent those. Well actually anything over 7 passengers you have to be over 25.

I used expedia.ca last time to book a rental in LAX and got an amazing price for full zise.
Try Entreprise.ca. I just looked at Enterprise's website. They don't rent those buses out. Call a bus company to see about a charter.
You may acctually need a chauffeurs licence too, because our normal G licence is good for 9 ppl anything over that requires a B Class licence. Check out the Ministries Website.
It might be different when renting too not to sure.
Scorcher000,May 29 2009, 08:28 AM Wrote:shofers
[right][snapback]288379[/snapback][/right]

Hooked on phonics?

I am not usually so anal but that is EPIC spelling fail!
Lol yes yes I don't know how to spell and the MS office wasn't opening fast enough so yes, haha on me. Thanx for pointing that one out.
My friend had one in February and it was $105/day after taxes. From Budget.

G license was okay with 11 passengers unless it's a bus.
call discount/avis rentals, often the 12 - 18 passenger vans we get at my work are from discount/avis car rentals.
thanks will do.....and i'm sure from the G class driver's handbook it said you can transport up to 11 people. Anything more than that you'd need a different license.

I've driven in those vans with 11 ppl in em to the US several times and never had any problems with my G license.