FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Leafs Sign Tie Dummy To 2 Years.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lord Stanley here we come. <_<

Nice work guys.....

Nice. <_<
I'd rather watch him then Mr. Ikea anyday of the week. No matter who the laughs get it is just not in there cards to ever win a cup again. That makes teh HIp song so good aboot Bill B
Bet you wouldn't say that to his face... :lol:
Domie has been one of the better players as of late... I remember him actually scoring goals.
darkpuppet,Aug 5 2005, 07:50 AM Wrote:Domie has been one of the better players as of late... I remember him actually scoring goals.
[right][snapback]128372[/snapback][/right]

Only because it was an oddity, not an expectation. :lol:
domi's awesome... i'd be pissed if we let him go
Domi's one of the most crucial "Leafs".. team wouldn't be the same without him
Raine,Aug 5 2005, 10:06 AM Wrote:Domi's one of the most crucial "Leafs".. team wouldn't be the same without him
[right][snapback]128395[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, they'd win the cup if they booted him out... :lol:
Hey, one of my friends has a hockey forum. Hockey Fusion Hockey fans that's the place to be.
Raine,Aug 5 2005, 10:06 AM Wrote:Domi's one of the most crucial "Leafs".. team wouldn't be the same without him
[right][snapback]128395[/snapback][/right]

You truely are skrewed up Al.

:lol:
:blink: :wtf: If this is Ferguson's grand plan then I hope to god he lives in an underground bunker 'cause he's gonna get flamed from here until doomsday :angry:

Resigning that cementhead Domi at two years/2.5M USD has to rank right up there with any of the ridiculous moves Ballard made near the end of his time in control of the then Carlton St. Cashbox :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
(Great another two years for my father to catch that moron pissing behind a tree at Angus Glen <_< )
"We value his services," said Maple Leafs GM John Ferguson, who declined to elaborate.

Domi turned down a more lucrative offer from another team - three years for $4.5 million US - to stay with the Leafs, a source said.

Domi has scored 99 goals and assisted on 130 in 943 games. The five-foot-10, 215-pound native of Windsor, Ont., spent a little over two years with both the New York Rangers and the Winnipeg Jets before returning to the team that drafted him and broke into the NHL with in 1995.

He had a career-high 29 points in 2002-2003. In his last season, 2003-2004, he had seven goals and 13 assists.

what a joke,
ANTHONYD,Aug 5 2005, 11:21 AM Wrote:what a joke,
[right][snapback]128418[/snapback][/right]

They should have picked up Pronger...
I used to think Domi was alright, until he threw that cheap elbow against the Devils in the playoff a few years back...

with keeping Domi for another 2 years, you can expect it to be entertaining, just dont expect a cup...
FociPhil,Aug 5 2005, 11:29 AM Wrote:I used to think Domi was alright, until he threw that cheap elbow against the Devils in the playoff a few years back...

with keeping Domi for another 2 years, you can expect it to be entertaining, just dont expect a cup...
[right][snapback]128424[/snapback][/right]

Yeah that was Scott Niedenmeiyer (I don't know how to spell it). I remember Scott Stevens was basically going to rip Domi apart after the incident.

The next game they had between each other, I think Scott just skated on the ice on his shift and went straight for Domi.

On other trade news... I just learned about Jeremy Roenick being traded from Philly. (Jeremy Roenick) Here's the lowdown:

To LA: Jeremy Roenick and a 3rd round draft pick

To Philly: Future considerations...(ya right)

Looks to me like Philly had to pay for LA to take Jeremy Roenick. Absolutely Hilarious :lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 5 2005, 11:40 AM Wrote:On other trade news... I just learned about Jeremy Roenick being traded from Philly. (Jeremy Roenick)  Here's the lowdown:

To LA:  Jeremy Roenick and a 3rd round draft pick

To Philly:  Future considerations...(ya right)

Looks to me like Philly had to pay for LA to take Jeremy Roenick.  Absolutely Hilarious  :lol:
[right][snapback]128426[/snapback][/right]

Perfect fit, the L.A. Kings were in desperate need of some ink. Roenick will get them that ink because he doesn't know when to keep his yap shut :rofl:

NefCanuck
(and if the rumoured Lindros to Toronto deal comes true I swear I'll concuss that idiot, save us the embarassment of watching him go down when an opposing player breathes on him the wrong way <_< )
Quote:Yeah that was Scott Niedenmeiyer (I don't know how to spell it). I remember Scott Stevens was basically going to rip Domi apart after the incident.

The next game they had between each other, I think Scott just skated on the ice on his shift and went straight for Domi.

Yeah i know, i was disgusted with what Domi did, i talked to Scott about 2 months after that incident and he was still fuming!!

I like Roenick alot haha, he just doesnt care, i think its a good pick up for L.A....
lindros to the leafs????

I wonder if Boston has room on the wagon????
I watched that game with Domi's elbow. Was it a cheap shot? possibly. Would any other player in the NHL have done it? With out a doubt in my mind. In that game Nedermeyer highsticked Domi 3 TIMES BEFORE that incident with no penalties being called. Domi was circling around in the corner, then he looked up and saw Nedermeyer coming straight at him again, so whats he supposed to do, take another stick to the face?? I would have done the same thing.
Stuff like this doesn''t happen out of nowhere, he deserved it, he should learn to control his stick, if he had of kept his stick down, that wouldn't have happened.

Same goes for Steve Moore and Bertuzzi, would that have happened if Moore didn't elbow Naslund in the face?
Its always the "good guys" that screw around that do something stupid then it comes around to haunt them then guys who pay them back get painted as evil goons.
crazikev,Aug 5 2005, 01:49 PM Wrote:I watched that game with Domi's elbow.  Was it a cheap shot?  possibly.  Would any other player in the NHL have done it?  With out a doubt in my mind.  In that game Nedermeyer highsticked Domi 3 TIMES BEFORE that incident with no penalties being called.  Domi was circling around in the corner, then he looked up and saw Nedermeyer coming straight at him again, so whats he supposed to do, take another stick to the face??  I would have done the same thing. 
Stuff like this doesn''t happen out of nowhere, he deserved it, he should learn to control his stick, if he had of kept his stick down, that wouldn't have happened.

Same goes for Steve Moore and Bertuzzi, would that have happened if Moore didn't elbow Naslund in the face? 
Its always the "good guys" that screw around that do something stupid then it comes around to haunt them then guys who pay them back get painted as evil goons.
[right][snapback]128465[/snapback][/right]

In Domi's case, I would have dropped the gloves and started the assault instead of doing a cheap shot. :lol:
Pages: 1 2