FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I'm Baaaack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It took me all of last weekend to get here, but on Monday morning, at about 2am (or O'-Dark-Stupid as we army folks like to call it), I walked into my room in the shacks here in Petawawa. All I can say is, that it's good to be back in Canada, and NOT in Afghanistan. It's gonna be even better when I get home to Brantford, since I am starting 33 days of leave/vacation tommorow.

Hope to make it out to as many meets as possible...just gotta put the ST170's and grilles on when they arrive, and seriously detail the car...
Brantford I am moving there today. Welcome back
welcome back... Brantford by April 27th for me
Thanks for the welcome :D ...it's odd...what is taking you guys to Brantford? New job? Wanted a change of pace/location? Either way, Brantford is gonna keep growing like a ragweed over the next 10 years with all of the new factories and other businesses starting up there.

I am even more anxious to get home now...my sister asked me on the phone why there is a big white carboard box in my room with Duetschland post markings all over it...My parts are already there, and cost NO duties, taxes, or anything...was shipped as a "Business" package, and it was shipped on july 27th, and arrived at my parents place in Brantford on the 2nd of august...sweet B) . I'm gonna have to write Sascha over there in Germany and thank him for such a smooth purchase from his website...just gonna have to see if everything is in order, in my order...lol...
Welcome back! :)
welcome back
Thanks everybody...it's good to be back...if you want, I can show you some pictures and DVD's of the tour I was on...
Cool,
did you shoot anybody?