FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fack... What Else Can Go Wrong...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I swear, God must hate my car.

So today after long days of work this week, I talked to my boss and he was very kind enough to let me off early to go pick up my rims in Sudbury (did I mention I have the best boss in the world :D ). So I speed off at 3:30pm and make it there around 5:30pm and they install the rims.

One snag... and a very big one... The locking nuts they got did not fit the focus... So they had to dismount the tires, and I'll have to wait to get some new locking nuts. :(

FACK I'M REALLY PISSED... I'm not pissed at the guys who sold me the rims, they are really cool and I think they were more upset about it than I was. What I'm upset about is I was really looking forward to having those things on for Dyno Day and the wedding I'm heading to later on that night.

So tomorrow I'm going to go to Crappy Trash and see if they have some nuts that I can use until the locking nuts come in...

Sorry guys, I just needed to vent... I think I'm going to cry since the new wheels won't be on for Dyno Day...

*cries* :(
Just use regular lugs and park the car in the garage until you get locking ones
dont worry there is no dyno day now. :)
I thought you kept the packaging for one of those sets of lugs I bought from Wally-World. They work just like Hardk0re said they would. :)

I guess I'll have to drag your ass there Sunday unless you do it before we get back from Toronto.
Nuts are coming in on Monday direct from the distributor. Hope these things work out. :D
ahhh I love my new camera.... decided to take a few pics of the rims before they go on the car on Monday.

[Image: Wheels.jpg]
Motegi MR7's in Silver 17"

[Image: Tires.jpg]
Dunlop SP FM901's 205/40ZR17

These are sure going to be a big difference from the 14" steelies. *prays this will look good on the car* :rolleyes:

You're going to be the pothole-dodging champ of the world (North Bay anyways) with those now. You want plastic seat covers now or later for when you hit your first one? :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 7 2005, 06:05 PM Wrote:You're going to be the pothole-dodging champ of the world (North Bay anyways) with those now. You want plastic seat covers now or later for when you hit your first one? :lol:
[right][snapback]128901[/snapback][/right]

Quiet you... go fix the UBB script problems we have at work... :P