FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Updated Photos Of My Car.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I washed the car from head to toe because I finally got a long weekend off from work. I took him to the mall and took the following photos to replace the old dated ones from almost two years ago. Enjoy :)

[Image: 000_0143.jpg]
[Image: 000_0146.jpg]
[Image: 000_0147.jpg]
[Image: 000_0148.jpg]
[Image: 000_0150.jpg]
[Image: 000_0152.jpg]

This one's just for you AnthonyD & scooba lol......

It's Clean !!! :lol:

[Image: 000_0153.jpg]
It looks really good. Keep it up! :)
I do believe it was Dan who razzed you the most in his video montage. But looks good everywhere, even under the hood!
when does the lip go on?
lol thanks SangriaRedZX5, but really it's hard to keep your car clean when you work 2 am - 10:30 am usually....... last thing you want to do is wash your car when you get home lol.... :lol:

Edit : The lip will go on sometime in the next week or two, I have to call ahead and set up a date to drop off the car & the lip for a day or so, So they can add the side repeaters, and custom fit the lip. I got the Fogs today, but I'm not putting them on yet because I have the former side marker lights in the empty space, for added signels to be safe.

[Image: 000_0147.jpg]
[Image: 000_0148.jpg]

It's Clean !!!

The rear needs something "Euro rear bumper?" with a black trim strip!
Looks really good. I would like to see pics with the lip though, its missing it.
Actually your right Penwraith, I plan on getting the Euro rear sedan Bumper, but that's more then likely next years project. I want to finish off the front end first, and I should be done with the front totally by Christmas of this year.

I'm more then likely one of the few guys on here with a Car budget of $150 a month to play with after everything else is paid for.