FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well we got the car the other day but... i didn't really feel like takeing pictures in the dark since.. it doesn't work to good on my digi cam. so yea me green junk! with out a trunk

yea it's car domain but it's the easiest way at this point so yea. enjoy.

oh and if u guys don't recall i got the car for around 2300$ cnd
Well I can tell you for sure it's a 2001 SE Sport Model. I had one in Black but I had all the bells & whistles in mine.
note: "i haven't been really into focus for that long so i have little to no knowledge on them, thus me joing this board to learn"

Any ways how do u know it's the sport model ? is that something special, or not realy, wat extras come along with that title ?
Psssst hey you've got a ZETEC not a Vtec :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote:Any ways how do u know it's the sport model ? is that something special, or not realy, wat extras come along with that title

The 2001 Sport Model had the following options when they came out

Automatic - $1230.00 ( Optional )

Power Group - $ 425.00 ( Optional - included Power Windows, Locks, Remote entry, Power Mirrors )

Comfort Group - $500.00 ( Optional - Included Rear Head rests, Criuse Control, Tilt / Telescope Steering wheel )

Power Sun roof - $550 ( Optional )

Sport Group - $ 1500.00 ( Standard features - 2.0 Zetec Engine {also in the ZTS, and ZX3 at the time} Leather wraped steering wheel, Foglights, Single disk CD AM/FM stereo with AVC ( Automatic Volume Control ) and 15" alloys in the 5 spoke trim on your car now without the blue coloured ford emblem found on the 2000 models rims.
Good for what you paid.
SL8RZZX3,Aug 4 2005, 03:24 PM Wrote:Psssst hey you've got a ZETEC not a Vtec  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]128085[/snapback][/right]

I was waiting for that :lol:
s**t sorry I spos my I had a brain fart or something mm i spos that would make sense and all sorry about the engine dam up :(

o and right now i have the car at the auto body for it's 2 inspections, which it shouldn't pass, but if i does great, but mainly i think the one that is going to get me is the safety since the back doors are a little stupid , they don't seem to want to follow the auto lock and un lock switchs in the frony seats. Any one ever have this problem ? oh and where the passenger air bags are ,there seems to be this 2inch long scratch? would that be bad for saftey ?

oh and if u guys noticed, i had cleaned the whole interior so it looks all fancy! well not really but it's smelling clean and looking it to!

u guys wouldn't imagine to my surprise when i opened the trunk to find it ripped out!, so next time am in regina am going scrapping for a new trunk and tail light and! for a new handle for the glove box, o! and a back bummer. with aside pannel ,, if the auto body shop can't fix the stock one.

I hope I can drive this thing soon!, tho the drive home will be remembered for always, mmmm i had a big crunch combo mmmmm chicken.....
Wow dude, maybe if you read what you're typing AS you type it you might spell a little better and be somewhat more grammatically correct.. It hurts to read your posts sometimes
not to mention the mega over use of "spos" and "so yea"...doesnt look like alot of work to be done...good luck with it
Well I "spos" I could try a little hard on my grammar, "so yea"...

well a little update, i took my focus to the auto body shop "ochs melville" and well, am hoping for the best. But i got a feeling my focus was in the salvage for more then its bumper bend .

So that's my car in all it's glory, did it look clean inside? i had spent most of the morning vacuuming and dusting/ shinning it up!
You have manual mirrors, eh? Looks like you're missing the adjustment knob in that picture.. I've got some spares if you need them, let me know.
oh yea,... a the passenger side mirror is just screwed up, so i'll have to replace the whole thing more the likely.

But i still have to wait for it to come back from the shop. (god talk about a climax, i really want to now if the car passed safety!, But i think it has to many screwed up little things to pass. And for my structure exam , it shouldn't be a problem. the whole car seemed pretty level, and from personal look over it seemed to be fine.

Well here's hopeing!

update:well in a few hours am going to phone and see how my car did or is doing, and well am a little bit nervous. but i think i'll live,. O quick question . On the dash of the car, above the CD player there is that triangle thing-o-mijig, is that for command start ? or is it's something all together diffrent ?
Well i finally got the news,... it seems i have to get new seat belts for the front. i need a new windshield. replacment panels. fog lights, something with the steering wheel and then somethings about the roof pillar. so this car is looking to me like another 2000$... argg...
well for $160 plus shipping I could send you the Fogs, and the lower grille I have them for sale still. Check out my for sale section.
how much would new windshield cost ?

oh and i could repair the frony bumper with fiber glass right ?
Tri_kento,Aug 5 2005, 05:19 PM Wrote:how much would new windshield cost ?

oh and i could repair the frony bumper with fiber glass right ?
[right][snapback]128516[/snapback][/right]

Yeah you could do the fiber glassing yourself. But you could always look for a bumper on the site, I'm sure there are a few stockers on here for sale.

And Windshields are anywhere from $200 - $500 to replace. Standard Autoglass would be around the $250 range last time I checked.
good idea, i could more then likely find a mirror replacement to! but dam the window is a bitch.
Well with Standard Auto Glass, and Apple Auto Glass they give you warentees something like a lifetime guarentee on their work from leaks, cracks etc......
looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you.
Pages: 1 2 3