FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ka Boom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Phantom,Aug 4 2005, 03:18 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Aug 4 2005, 01:16 PM Wrote:You wanted to sell it anyway right? Maybe it's a sign.
[right][snapback]128077[/snapback][/right]
I had no intentions on selling I just got the car in april :unsure:
[right][snapback]128081[/snapback][/right]

Sorry, confusued you with someone else.http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=12107
Take a baseball bat and finish the job.
Wow now your car shares the same type of beauty mark as mine!.

So do you have to take yous through safety inspectionS? or can you still drive it around ?
still driving it around, cop gave me a sticker for my window so I don't get more tickets for driving it like that, Went to sgi today for the appraisal, little under 4g's so they fixing it. Took the sheet to bennet ford and had them preorder the parts. Told me they should have it all by tuesday. So hopefully I can get this fixed soon.
Hey Matthew, that sucks about the car not being "brand new" anymore.. shitty way to start with a new car. Hope everything works out for you though, damage doesnt look TOO bad, as long as the body didnt twist or anything the door will still make a good seal when it's fixed.
AHHH, MY FREAKING BACK!!!!!... play this right and your next car could be a ford GT... Just kidding though, hope you wern't actually hurt. Sometimes its hard to tell though, if it's your back that is hurt it can take a few days for the pain to set in. Always good to get checked out just in case.
Kelowna_Focus,Aug 5 2005, 08:17 PM Wrote:AHHH, MY FREAKING BACK!!!!!... play this right and your next car could be a ford GT... Just kidding though, hope you wern't actually hurt.  Sometimes its hard to tell though, if it's your back that is hurt it can take a few days for the pain to set in.  Always good to get checked out just in case.
[right][snapback]128564[/snapback][/right]
Won't really know if I have any back problems, I had lower back pain b4 the accident, and was going to a chiropractor about it already.
dude..that hit looks horible! i haven't read all the other post, but i hope your ok
Pages: 1 2