FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fords Customer Relationship Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, i have yet to find a division or department of ford that hasnt sucked yet....

Lets see..

Dealerships, Service, Service Managers, Parts Department, Manufacturing, Engineering... ETC.

now the customer relationship center...

I call yesterday (first day off work since ive been having the issues with the car)

I start complaining to the lady... telling her all the issues with the car... dealership etc.
so she takes down my vin. enters it in the computer at the begining of the call. i start complaining how i havent recieved svt service... free rental cars. etc.

she says to me... Sir, your car is a ford focus, it does not qualify for svt service. and we have no record of it being an svt. and therefore is not eligible for svt service...

this is where i snapped on her... dam ridiculous woman... i told her that i didnt buy a $30k car that says SVT on it to be treated like s**t by the dealerships. i didnt buy a regular focus. and i was told there were benefits to being an svt owner. etc. she says well your focus isnt an svt product so why would it be eligible. haha. i now have a request in to talk to the manager. because apparently customer relationship managers dont work after 3 pm.

goddamn ford.

That woman is crazy... if you bought an SVT focus, than its a SVT focus... what the hell does she think it is?

I hope things work out with the manager you talk too... best of luck!
i don't own an SVT, and I get free rentals, washes, and someone offering to wipe my ass after I poop.
My next move will be to challenge the Director of customer satisfaction to a bout of fisticuffs.

dam bastards... that manager better call me today.
Here's something to lighten your day:

One of the girls in Payroll here at the office has a 2004 Ram 1/2 ton. It's starting to rust ALREADY :lol:

She complained to the dealer here in town, they said they won't touch it because she bought it out of town. She took it to the dealer she bought it at, they won't touch it because she lives out of town. :lol:

She spoke to the dealer manager here in North Bay and they referred her to head office. She spoke to head office (or maybe not, who knows?) and they told her that they're not responsible for individual dealers and their actions and she needs to deal with them directly. :rofl:

I gave her the number to DaimlerChrysler's main customer service center (hopefully that helps) and sent her the CAMVAP link. Told her to get estimates on the fix job, print out the entire front splash page of CAMVAP, and take it all through the front door at her dealer here in town. She'll tell them if they don't fix their brand-new truck's problem, she's calling the local newspaper AND starting the arbitration process.
Move up the ladder steve.

Keep calling.

Look up one of the higher ups.
thats the plan. i'm waiting for a call back from the manager. if i dont get it today. i'm going to call on lunch tomororw.
Just let me know when you're tired of hearing this guys... lol PRE PAID LEGAL!

I can't tell you how many stories I've heard just like those where someone is being treated unfairly... they pick up the phone and call the law firm... law firm either writes a letter or makes a phone call on your behalf... problem solved and then some. All without dealing with the time it takes to TRY to reach the right people, the agrivations, etc...

If you didn't have to make a financial decision about picking up the phone and calling your lawyer... would you do it? Why wouldn't you is the better question. Rich people do it because they know it makes more sense. We don't do it because either we think it would cost too much or we think we can handle it ourselves. For 26/month, you're better off having it then not having it... not to mention the rest of the coverage you get ;)... contract review, wills, 24/7 access if detained etc... Ever tried to do a root canal on your own? Likely it's best left to a dentist... why not have the same philosophy with your rights? :D

by the way... that lady sucks ass at customer service indeed! If PPL is not the way you want to go, I wish you luck Steve! Don't give up ;)
scoobasteve,Aug 4 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:My next move will be to challenge the Director of customer satisfaction to a bout of fisticuffs.

[right][snapback]128031[/snapback][/right]

Sorry Scoob, it's a chick, no TKO for you. :( Seana something. I just got a letter from them yesterday asking about the service I received on my last visit. I'll post tomorrow with her full name, and any other contact info.
SVT ZX3,Aug 4 2005, 03:21 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Aug 4 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:My next move will be to challenge the Director of customer satisfaction to a bout of fisticuffs.

Sorry Scoob, it's a chick, no TKO for you. :( Seana something. I just got a letter from them yesterday asking about the service I received on my last visit. I'll post tomorrow with her full name, and any other contact info.
[right][snapback]128082[/snapback][/right]

fighting a chick... that's not above scooba... :P
Come to Calgary?
haha the ford dealer ship i work with is really good
most of the time...they even no my name and phone number off by heart is that good?
or have i been there too much ha
darkpuppet,Aug 4 2005, 03:33 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Aug 4 2005, 03:21 PM Wrote:

fighting a chick... that's not above scooba... :P
[right][snapback]128093[/snapback][/right]

Oooh Yeah.... BRING IT ON! :lol:
Just keep calling and yelling, if anything it makes you feel good to tell someone off.

now do they determine if its an SVT or not?

SVT ZX3,Aug 4 2005, 07:21 PM Wrote:

Seana Chadwick - 905.845.2511 - and you'll never get a hold of her. The closest you'll get is to be contacted by "The Executive Office" - which is a euphemism for a special customer service group that intervenes in "serious cases." The best you'll get from them is their phone extension - they won't even give you a mailing address or email address and they won't respond to you in writing.

Good luck, though.
hardk0re,Aug 4 2005, 04:06 PM Wrote:Just keep calling and yelling, if anything it makes you feel good to tell someone off.

[right][snapback]128123[/snapback][/right]

apparently by VIN... strange though. the dealers said i could get a free rental.... if i was 21... i wasnt told that when i bought the car.

So i guess donway ford. Got a regular zx5. painted it sonic blue, added svt seats, engine, transmission. rims brakes suspension badging and bumpers and sold it as an svt...

No wonder i got it so cheap. :lol:
Did you try calling SVT. They will help you more than Ford customer service (who always back the dealers)!

1-800-ford-svt
scoobasteve,Aug 4 2005, 03:27 PM Wrote:
hardk0re,Aug 4 2005, 04:06 PM Wrote:Just keep calling and yelling, if anything it makes you feel good to tell someone off.

[right][snapback]128123[/snapback][/right]

apparently by VIN... strange though. the dealers said i could get a free rental.... if i was 21... i wasnt told that when i bought the car.

So i guess donway ford. Got a regular zx5. painted it sonic blue, added svt seats, engine, transmission. rims brakes suspension badging and bumpers and sold it as an svt...

No wonder i got it so cheap. :lol:
[right][snapback]128141[/snapback][/right]

I have seen this before were a car is badged as an SVT and has all the options but when you look it up on the ford computer it comes up as a plain car.... all bodies are the same they just break off at some point in construction to be built different but its on the same line and its like they forget to type it in as SVT. All svt contours have power antennas, except for my brothers, no one has seen a standard antenna except for his. Weird shiat happens at the factory all the time. I bet meford has some stories

*edit* not to mention mexican builts :huh: if your v.i.n. starts with a 3F
same at the Deere, some cutters are the exact same except the gearboxes and they could turn out to be 3-4 different kinds after that, if accidentally made some cutters to be the wrong kind, i almost did it today :lol: ;)
that really sucks Steve...if you can drive a little more, go to my dealer..Heritage ford, I honestly dont believe the good service they had given me..actually just left the car there cause I had a cel and it was a gas tank sensor.(replaced) then they said they dont want me to have further problems..so they are changing the module..!!..
also they always call me ....to let me know how everything is working out!..and my rental off course!!

P/S...and for those dealers with the lame excuse of ..you didnt buy the car here...
..as u guys know mine was bought in Florida!!!! and Heritage never hesitate to take care of it!!!!
Some dealers are real pricks about servicing the car if you didn't buy from them. Its like they don't care as much because you not a purchasing customer. A customer is a customer, they still buy a service from you if you are getting the oil changed. Asses. Hey who knows if they do a good enough job they might buy the car off you next time. Dealer can't say no, espsecially if its warranty. Warranty is good at any dealer in north america. They just say s**t like they aren't equiped (if you have an SVT) or say they are too busy and toi take it elseware. Its a stupid issue
Pages: 1 2