FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtf Is Wrong With The Leafs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Players are passing left and right and we won't sign any of them.

I'm waiting for a press conference to let the public know we signed out mascot for a three yer deal. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :rolleyes:
we should have signed forsberg!
bah, gebus, we signed O'neil and nobody else so far?
Should have just bought the whole team out and started from scratch, then we coulda got some good players and win the stanley cup as i always say is gonna happen, then get pissed off when it doesn't then the team im not going for always wins the stanley cup then i say i hate hockey then i like hockey then it goes on lockout/strike then they are all gone, and everybody forgets about them then they come back and post #500th POST YAHOO!!!
crazikev,Aug 4 2005, 01:45 PM Wrote:bah, gebus, we signed O'neil and nobody else so far? 
Should have just bought the whole team out and started from scratch, then we coulda got some good players and win the stanley cup as i always say is gonna happen, then get pissed off when it doesn't then the team im not going for always wins the stanley cup then i say i hate hockey then i like hockey then it goes on lockout/strike then they are all gone, and everybody forgets about them then they come back and post #500th POST YAHOO!!!
[right][snapback]128000[/snapback][/right]
:wtf: :blink: :huh: :unsure:
:speakenglish:
I'm not following hockey this year... too much retardedness
The prob with the leafs this year is that all the years of throwing money at players to try and win the cup has finally come back to bite them. They've got no room under the cap and now they've got soo many holes to fill they can't offer the big money to a few select players like the other teams can, namely the edmontons, and such of the league. Those teams have been smart with their money, and drafted smartly, another thing the leafs haven't done well in recent years.

All i've got to say is Go Habs Go!
The trades have been quite different this year...
Is Pat Quinn still the coach?
ANTHONYD,Aug 4 2005, 01:41 PM Wrote:Players are passing left and right and we won't sign any of them.

I'm waiting for a press conference to let the public know we signed out mascot for a three yer deal. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]127996[/snapback][/right]

John Ferguson Jr. has a plan, it's a very cunning plan, in fact its so cunning I'm betting he doesn't even know what it is yet :lol:

Haven't you heard? Carlton the Bear is being optioned to the Marlies for a Mascot To Be Named Later :rofl:

NefCanuck
Pisses me off.

We get rid of the dinosaurs we had and we can't replace them.

This team makes me crazy.
ANTHONYD,Aug 4 2005, 02:49 PM Wrote:Pisses me off.

We get rid of the dinosaurs we had and we can't replace them.

This team makes me crazy.
[right][snapback]128047[/snapback][/right]

Remember "The Ballard Years" Anthony? You should be used to crap like this (The more things change, the more things remain the same)

Get ready to learn a lot of Toronto Marlies names, 'cause that's what this season is gonna be, a season of AHL call ups.

Might be what drives Quinn from Toronto screaming too <_< I pity Maurice, I really do, his coaching job with the Marlies is gonna give him an ulcer by Christmas.

NefCanuck
GO HABS GO!!!
well i'm a little late on this one.. but two words come to mind.. "pat quinn"
It's not Quinn guys.

It's the jube jubes above him.
GOOOOOOOOOOO SHARKS
ANAHIEM MIGHTY DUCKS!!!!

I dont think quinn has anything to do with it.... This season is gonna be a stinker.
dabigmandan,Aug 4 2005, 02:57 PM Wrote:GO HABS GO!!!
[right][snapback]128052[/snapback][/right]

-fingers twitching on anti-Habs rant- My momma always told me if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything....

Shame I never listen to my momma :D

The Habs are gonna get flattened this year just like Toronto but when they lose Theodore to free agency they're gonna be so screwed over that they'll be changing their team name to the Montreal Corkscrews :rofl:

NefCanuck
DEVILS BABY!! :ph34r:
Anthony, grab a copy of today's Globe and Mail and read the article at the bottom. As a hint, it's title is "Don't worry Leaf fans" and more or less says that they are bypassing people this year so they have cap room for next year when a whole bunch of good, young players become free agents. Joe Thorton etc..

(why do I know this sorta thing; I don't even like hockey)
I could sit here and go on for hours on how stupid and retarted toronto is and how facked they are for this year but i won't ;)

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

Their going to resign theodore,koivu,and the rest that need to be signed to make this a great team like begin,hossa,riberio,ryder,markov and a few others. We got dandinault on the blue line now who is a natural forward so he can do both,be great for the young defence guys. Kovalev montreal's top forward besides koivu is secure for the next 4 years and brings so much talent and hopefully koivu,kovalev,and ryder get on the same line to demolish everyone in thier path,espically old worn out goalie belfour and the shambels of a team called the maple old people :lol:

Toronto raiding a nursing home for players near you this summer ;)

It will be a good year :)

Pages: 1 2