FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Not A Fan Of The Stock Spoiler?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you think? any pics of ones that would work in your minds??
Crazirich,Aug 4 2005, 12:31 PM Wrote:What do you think? any pics of ones that would work in your minds??
[right][snapback]127952[/snapback][/right]

I personally like the stock spoiler.

Of all the stockers out there.... I think the Focus one is the cleanest.
Hey, I like the 05 ST spoiler... I'll take it off your hands and repaint it Sangria Red, no worries :D
is this spoiler any differant then the ones on the 00-04 foci? if it is differant then :postpics:
there are only a small handfull of wings I like personnally and that's one of them, but clean shaven is also pretty sweet when combined with a smooth body kit.
I say leave it. itll be a PITA to have it all shaved and smoothed out.
Leave it alone. If you have to mod something on the outside go fuel door or tint. Something you could change back if you didn't like it.
No idea what it looks like.
i voted your being a tard :lol:
if you do anything to it, ill add you to the poll of who deserves a punch in the face the most
ZX5focused,Aug 4 2005, 12:09 PM Wrote:is this spoiler any differant then the ones on the 00-04 foci? if it is differant then :postpics:
[right][snapback]127971[/snapback][/right]

HERE ya go!!
[Image: 1881586_13_full.jpg]
looks the same to me!
scoobasteve,Aug 4 2005, 12:17 PM Wrote:I say leave it. itll be a PITA to have it all shaved and smoothed out.
[right][snapback]127980[/snapback][/right]

I'm thinking of finding another plain SE trunk without a spoiler in the same colour. That way i can change it back with EASE
I like it.
Keep it! I think the '05 spoiler looks pretty sharp!
If you do the SE change over it has to be an 05 model, otherwise if you get a trunk lid off a 2000 - 2004 model year, you'll have to get the taillights to go with it.
I'd say keep it. What's so wrong about it?
Frost__2001,Aug 4 2005, 02:08 PM Wrote:If you do the SE change over it has to be an 05 model, otherwise if you get a trunk lid off a 2000 - 2004 model year, you'll have to get the taillights to go with it.
[right][snapback]128066[/snapback][/right]

Ya I know that, nothing is interchangable on the rear of the 05's to the 04 and older. The spoilers are taller on the 05's. I just compared to an 02 ZTS we have here
Either keep it, or sell it to me. :P
Keep the stock spoiler and add this...
[Image: IMG_2531.jpg]
I always want that when I had my ZTS but nobody make it at that time.
I like our ST Spoiler. The 2005 spoiler IMHO looks better than the 2006 spoiler from the pics I've see, looks a little ricey to me.
[Image: WKA2005070830114_pv.jpg]
OAC_Sparky,Aug 4 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:I like our ST Spoiler. The 2005 spoiler IMHO looks better than the 2006 spoiler from the pics I've see, looks a little ricey to me.
[Image: WKA2005070830114_pv.jpg]
[right][snapback]128246[/snapback][/right]

Is that the 06's, sure now add some factory better ground effects.... Asses! And ya those are ghey spoilers. i would definately lose it if it looked like that

I bet they are boosting the 06 HP too! I think i'll have to find out what they are changing
Black_ZTS,Aug 4 2005, 07:36 PM Wrote:Keep the stock spoiler and add this...
[Image: IMG_2531.jpg]
I always want that when I had my ZTS but nobody make it at that time.
[right][snapback]128231[/snapback][/right]
Where can you find "this"? It looks kinda nice.

Crazirich, the '06s look like one step forward, one step back.
While I like the new rear fascia, I think the spoiler is ghey too. But I think the engine output is the same, and still no side sills.

The only drawback is that right now, on the '05s, the output is higher than the SES but they still classify the ST in the same insurance category as the SES. It was bad enough that my insurance nearly doubled to $1600 a year from the truck I was driving (that includes the $150 rape charge for driving 45km onr way to work). All we need is to give them a reason to add an extra rape charge because the '06s look more like a street racer and adjust ALL the STs accordingly.
Pages: 1 2