FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Spring 2005 Focusfanatic Magazine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the other 4 but I am missing the SPRING 2005 edition. If anyone is willing to part with their copy, please PM me the details.

It's the one circled below in the picture........

[Image: NEEDTHIS.jpg]
i went to chapters the other day to buy the new one and they still had that one on the shelf :angry: looked a lil beat up though, spine all creased (maybe it's the old comic book collector in me, but i'd never buy a book that looked "used")
Oh yeah for sure, it's like my Maxim collection, have almost every single issue, no flaws, no creases, etc.

Hoping to find one in 'decent' shape since I just got the other three recently and the new one and they are in good shape. Figured I'd try to get the other one also. I've actually never seen ANY of them around the city here so trying to get what I can.
S2,Aug 4 2005, 11:08 AM Wrote:Oh yeah for sure, it's like my Maxim collection, have almost every single issue, no flaws, no creases, etc.

Hoping to find one in 'decent' shape since I just got the other three recently and the new one and they are in good shape.  Figured I'd try to get the other one also.  I've actually never seen ANY of them around the city here so trying to get what I can.
[right][snapback]127926[/snapback][/right]

I also have every maxim, playboy (going 4 years back), blender and rollingstone. :rolleyes: :lol: :D
ANTHONYD,Aug 4 2005, 09:13 AM Wrote:
S2,Aug 4 2005, 11:08 AM Wrote:Oh yeah for sure, it's like my Maxim collection, have almost every single issue, no flaws, no creases, etc.

Hoping to find one in 'decent' shape since I just got the other three recently and the new one and they are in good shape.  Figured I'd try to get the other one also.  I've actually never seen ANY of them around the city here so trying to get what I can.
[right][snapback]127926[/snapback][/right]

I also have every maxim, playboy (going 4 years back), blender and rollingstone. :rolleyes: :lol: :D
[right][snapback]127930[/snapback][/right]

I've got every MAXIM since Jan 2000 in MINT shape including all the special edition ones, missing some of the early year and a half before that of them. Sucks....
I've got all but the first one, and might have a line on that one.

Let me check tonight if I have time, Chad. Gotta hit the mall.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 4 2005, 11:19 AM Wrote:I've got all but the first one, and might have a line on that one.

Let me check tonight if I have time, Chad. Gotta hit the mall.
[right][snapback]127982[/snapback][/right]

Yeah get back to me when you can....
I have two extra complete sets.

ie: all five issues, brand new, never read (I always bought 3 of each issue so I could save 2 sets and read one)

I will only sell all five as a set, (I don't want to get stuck with an odd issue)

shoot me a price. these puppies I reckon haven't even been opened (unless someone flipped through it before I bought em)
ZOOM,Aug 4 2005, 01:08 PM Wrote:I have two extra complete sets.

ie: all five issues, brand new, never read (I always bought 3 of each issue so I could save 2 sets and read one)

I will only sell all five as a set, (I don't want to get stuck with an odd issue)

shoot me a price. these puppies I reckon haven't even been opened (unless someone flipped through it before I bought em)
[right][snapback]128065[/snapback][/right]

I'll let ya know for sure.... I think I tracked down the one I was looking for but I'll get back to you for sure if I still can't get it and just get all 5 from ya.......

Just so you know Chad, I can't find it. Sorry dude. :(
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 8 2005, 07:51 AM Wrote:Just so you know Chad, I can't find it. Sorry dude. :(
[right][snapback]129131[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for taking the time to look, appreciated.....
BUMP

Does anyone have the SPRING 2005 edition in good shape that they are willing to part with? I got all the other 4, just missing that one......