FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Vote For Me In Ff 'ride Of The Year'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=54760

Of course it's up to you though, I'm actually pretty shocked I got as many votes as I did already. The other rides are quite amazing to say the least.

As I said, it's up to you...... thanks if you do vote!!
belas car is sick.

Sorry S2. :( :P :lol:

I cant vote anyways, you have to be a member, dont ya?
I voted for Goat Raper!!! :lol:
Yeah you have to be a member and I know several on this site are.

I'm in no way expecting to win, sure it'd be nice but yeah, hard to compete with bellas car, that thing as mentioned in the thread 'is in a class of it's own'......

Either way, thought I would post it up anyway, no harm in trying although I feel like 'David' to some extent in this one......

Even Goat's car, damn that is one sweet sedan!!!
Consider it done. :)
boy thats tought, belas car almost made me blow my load...

ill vote for you if buy me a beer at the BBQ!! lol
Got my vote :)
its pretty tough. really like that blue svt.

yeah if you bring the beer then you got my vote
Sorry man, but a turbo SVTF and and he runs it at the track. Hard to compete with that.
u got mine! :)
Not a member so I can't vote but..............

If you only had nice wheels you'd have gotten my vote. That should be your next purchase. Your car and my gunmetal OZ Superleggeras or Ford Racing Euro pattern wheels would be WOW.

I don't like the second one at all and I'm a sedan owner too. My Focus is better than that one.

The third one deserves the win.
If I keep the car past this fall I'll be putting on some rims in spring. Just debating what kind. Still planning on selling the car though so that is the big reason why I haven't put any rims on lately.
yeah, bela's car is hott stuff... but i had to support the canadian