FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Coooooooool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to the mailbox today and found that i got my FocusCanada.net Decals..woo hoo...gonna put 'em on tonight after work.
Slimsride,Aug 2 2005, 01:35 PM Wrote:Went to the mailbox today and found that i got my FocusCanada.net Decals..woo hoo...gonna put 'em on tonight after work.
[right][snapback]127160[/snapback][/right]

Cool.
I am amazed.... truely!, how'd u get em?
I went to a meet and asked for them
did it cost u anything or was like a random thing of kindness ?,(i've never purchased anything thing like that before so, excuse my empty headyness)
it was a doorprize at anthonyd's bbq...

now they have to be purchased. its a sticky at the top of the focustalk forum.
scoobasteve,Aug 2 2005, 04:36 PM Wrote:it was a doorprize at anthonyd's bbq...

now they have to be purchased.  its a sticky at the top of the focustalk forum.
[right][snapback]127227[/snapback][/right]

What Scooba said :)
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 2 2005, 09:58 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]127252[/snapback][/right]

post whore
nass,Aug 3 2005, 01:55 PM Wrote:

post whore
[right][snapback]127444[/snapback][/right]

and THAT ^^^ isnt??

i think there may be some new ones being made, might have them as early as this weekend if i remember correctly
Some new ones being made? Would be nice to let me know if someone else is having them made so I'm not stuck with a bunch of extras.

I've got white, silver, and a couple of the charcoal ones left, paypal info is in the sticky thread at the top of the forum.
Well not like a load of them, just a few to see what they look like.
nass,Aug 3 2005, 09:55 AM Wrote:

post whore
[right][snapback]127444[/snapback][/right]

Thank you!
FociPhil,Aug 3 2005, 05:11 PM Wrote:Well not like a load of them, just a few to see what they look like.
[right][snapback]127675[/snapback][/right]

does this help?

[Image: mycar027.jpg]
guilty,Aug 3 2005, 03:57 PM Wrote:Some new ones being made?  Would be nice to let me know if someone else is having them made so I'm not stuck with a bunch of extras.

I've got white, silver, and a couple of the charcoal ones left, paypal info is in the sticky thread at the top of the forum.
[right][snapback]127656[/snapback][/right]

Dude, thanks for the speedy-ness of the Decals...got them on the yesterday...and as you can see, already on...

Looks great, thanks again
[Image: sangria09.JPG]

There's mine Phil
I'm not usually a big decal kinda guy, but if there was just a FC.net logo or something like that in a decal form. Something that only we would recognize. There isn't such a thing already is there?
can you get ones that go on the inside of the window so they won't fall off after time from the rain of crazy people who would peel them off? Or wouldn't they look right? Or are they ones that go on th inside?
crazikev,Aug 4 2005, 01:17 PM Wrote:can you get ones that go on the inside of the window so they won't fall off after time from the rain of crazy people who would peel them off?  Or wouldn't they look right? Or are they ones that go on th inside?
[right][snapback]128028[/snapback][/right]

i can get static clings made from printing a pic
crazikev,Aug 4 2005, 12:17 PM Wrote:can you get ones that go on the inside of the window so they won't fall off after time from the rain of crazy people who would peel them off?  Or wouldn't they look right? Or are they ones that go on th inside?

Yeah could get the logo reversed and vinyl cut with the reverse image, so sticking on the inside would make it readible from the outside.. but people with tinted windows couldnt really use them.

I've had mine on since last summer (first batch I had made) and they're still on perfectly after all the weather they've seen. Cant stop people from peeling them off though, I had that problem when I lived in an area with a bunch of stupid kids.
guilty,Aug 5 2005, 12:18 AM Wrote:
crazikev,Aug 4 2005, 12:17 PM Wrote:can you get ones that go on the inside of the window so they won't fall off after time from the rain of crazy people who would peel them off?  Or wouldn't they look right? Or are they ones that go on th inside?

Yeah could get the logo reversed and vinyl cut with the reverse image, so sticking on the inside would make it readible from the outside.. but people with tinted windows couldnt really use them.

I've had mine on since last summer (first batch I had made) and they're still on perfectly after all the weather they've seen. Cant stop people from peeling them off though, I had that problem when I lived in an area with a bunch of stupid kids.
[right][snapback]128300[/snapback][/right]

STICK THEM ON BEFORE TINT IF YOU CAN!!! But then they are permanent.