FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Fiester
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fiester02.jpg]
[Image: fiester01.jpg]

saw this few days ago..... at Kowloon MTR station in Hong Kong, I really like the car.. i hope that Ford of Canada are really going to bring this car for us.......... :(
the fiesta is awesome... i want to see the KA or the Sport Ka over here too... not that i could fit in one. :ph34r:
yeloZX3,Aug 2 2005, 10:01 AM Wrote:[Image: fiester02.jpg]

saw this few days ago..... at Kowloon MTR station in Hong Kong, I really like the car.. i hope that Ford of Canada are really going to bring this car for us..........  :(
[right][snapback]127105[/snapback][/right]

Holy Long assed tail lights batman...looks pretty sweet..um curious though, what were you doing in Hong Kong...
Fiesta comes with an optional Zetec as well.. that thing is fun to drive.
Slimsride,Aug 2 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:
yeloZX3,Aug 2 2005, 10:01 AM Wrote:[Image: fiester02.jpg]

saw this few days ago..... at Kowloon MTR station in Hong Kong, I really like the car.. i hope that Ford of Canada are really going to bring this car for us..........  :(
[right][snapback]127105[/snapback][/right]

Holy Long assed tail lights batman...looks pretty sweet..um curious though, what were you doing in Hong Kong...
[right][snapback]127136[/snapback][/right]

my parents and relatives are mostly living in Hong Kong, i am just visiting them =)

back to the fiester.... in Hong Kong there's only one version, duratec engine, 80hp and 130tq (tuning for more touque is due to many uphill roads).

also, i've seen a few new 2005 Focus (the european version of course), it looks pretty sweet in person =D :lol: I'll try to take some pics.
I posted pics of the 05 Focus a couple weeks ago that I took in Ireland
its all about the StreetKa!!

[Image: P5280909.JPG]
[Image: P5280904.JPG]
FociPhil,Aug 6 2005, 03:39 PM Wrote:its all about the StreetKa!!

[Image: P5280909.JPG]
[Image: P5280904.JPG]
[right][snapback]128706[/snapback][/right]

WOW, NOW THAT IS HAWT....WAT THE FAWK IS IT THOUGH????
its the ford street ka....