FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey Meford....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sick and tired of driving by Canadian Tire and seeing your / the boy's car all dirty....

I heckled him on Saturday morning.... If he's not going to take care of it, let him know I will.
haha, ownage!
Hahaha Kick ass.
He been working 7 days a week for the past 3 weeks. He doesn't clean the interior either. You should see inside! Yikes!

He's also been busy kicking puppet's ass at getting his a/f meter installed. By the way, just the pod left and it's done.
meford4u,Aug 2 2005, 02:38 PM Wrote:He been working 7 days a week for the past 3 weeks.  He doesn't clean the interior either.  You should see inside!  Yikes!

He's also been busy kicking puppet's ass at getting his a/f meter installed.  By the way, just the pod left and it's done.
[right][snapback]127191[/snapback][/right]

Cool!

Has he been helping Puppet?

I'll rip his face off if he's been to your place and not stopped by to say hello.

Tell Aaron to take some time off.

And clean that car!
nah.. I haven't had time to get my guages installed... car spent the weekend at the dealership.. hoping to get it running Friday afternoon....

I may just pay someone to install the gauges for me... I just don't have the time (nor want) to do it myself.