FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Theif Gets Caught On Tsx Forums (toronto)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

This guy usually just deals with hondas/Acuras but i think everyone should know just in case.

here is the link to the thread and the first post

Get out the popcorn

http://tsxclub.com/forums/canada-east/3587...ll-members.html

"Hey guys, I'm not exactly the most involved member on the boards, nor does anyone really know who I am as I'm mainly a troll if anything. Anyways, I just wanted to share a pretty disheartening story with you all.

On Thursday, April 23rd I had my front lip stolen right off my car while parked at Yorkdale Mall. I was parked on P1 underground near the subway station. This happened approximately at 3:45pm and took the culprit 8-10 minutes to take it off. I know this because I was able to obtain CCTV video and pictures from security. I filled out a full report with security and Police that night.

I have attached pictures for you to see, but you will notice it is a first generation white A-Spec with a black roof that pulls around the lane. From the pictures we can only make out that it was a caucasian male, but no real description. He stops in front of my car which is at the top right of the picture by the last pillar, pops his trunk, then hunches behind his car while unscrewing my lip. He then gets up, throws something in the trunk quickly, then closes it.

He was somewhat smart by removing his license plate which also indicates this was a premeditated crime. So I asked security to go back and review a few days and even a couple weeks of tapes to see if they ever see a car similar to this one driving suspiciously around not only the underground parking lot, but all the lots. We were able to find one that was the same but without the black roof and got a license plate. So it's possible he got the roof done recently before coming again.

I passed all the information I received including the videos, bolts left on the ground from my lip, and the suspicious license plate to the Police Detective in 32 Division handling my case. Upon review he said unfortunately the evidence I have is only circumstantial which means it's pretty obvious they are the same, but there is no clear cut evidence since on the day of we have no definitive license plate or person description. I could try to charge or sue, but he said it would be a waste of time and money for me.

I ended up doing some digging around myself and through all my connections in the car industry, I'm pretty sure I found out who this guy is. I could confront him, but I'm pretty sure that will go nowhere as he could just straight up deny it. Hence I decided to post here on the boards with the information I have. I know some people here are pretty tight with each other and I'm sure new friendships have been made, but be careful you never know who is hiding behind their username. Not that I'm accusing anyone on the boards, because that would just suck if it was someone on here. I'm just saying that there are people out there who own TSXs who want to mod their cars, but are so cheap that they have to steal from others.

I hope with the information I have provided and the pictures posted, that you all can help me just keep an eye out for this car just as a precaution for yourselves. I posted a few pictures from the video and again, you can plainly see it is a first generation white A-Spec with the A-Spec badging on the passenger side and white painted rear oem lip. Also you can see from the side profile they are running A-Spec rims. It seems like there is no lip on the front which is odd. Plus my car is a 07 so why would a first gen want my second gen front lip. Did they put it on their car? I don't believe it's a straight swap. Finally, they have a black roof overlay. I'm sure with these detailed descriptions it's hard for there to be more than one car out there that looks just like this. Mind you it is possible they have the front lip on now, and maybe changed the rims or other things.

Again, just wanted to provide a FYI to everyone here.

Thanks for reading."

And then it starts......... :D...They find out where he lives,what he looks like, where his mom lives, even find out that his sister is a striper.
Its full of win indeed.
Thats pretty cool.
lol wow that was a funny read
burn!
Read that yesterday, absolutely pwnage.
I thought it was kind of boring.
Flofocus,May 28 2009, 08:26 AM Wrote:I thought it was kind of boring.
[right][snapback]288291[/snapback][/right]

It did get a little tiresome with the constant saber rattling post after post after post ... but what I did find inspiring is the notion of using a forum like that to "out" somebody like the scumbag that ripped off the front lip - literally and figuratively.

If one of our members on here ends up getting burned by a certain Cali based Focus supplier (beginning with "F" and ending with "2") I'm thinking we use our resources to out him accordingly.
Does anyone remember that epic thread about stolen Skyline? The "claw" kid they called him.
I think that was the best read.
That kid it gonna get caught he is known as a thief around my area. Just a matter of time till he finds his car torched.
ZTWsquared,May 28 2009, 08:44 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,May 28 2009, 08:26 AM Wrote:I thought it was kind of boring.
[right][snapback]288291[/snapback][/right]

It did get a little tiresome with the constant saber rattling post after post after post ... but what I did find inspiring is the notion of using a forum like that to "out" somebody like the scumbag that ripped off the front lip - literally and figuratively.

If one of our members on here ends up getting burned by a certain Cali based Focus supplier (beginning with "F" and ending with "2") I'm thinking we use our resources to out him accordingly.
[right][snapback]288297[/snapback][/right]

oh yeah, good for them to use the internet to out this guy, but 22 pages of teh same comments got boring. i was hoping soembody would have gone to his house and give hima beatdown, or at least gotten some free lap dances out of teh sister.
Flofocus,May 28 2009, 08:19 AM Wrote:I was hoping soembody would have gone to his house and give him a beatdown, or at least gotten some free lap dances out of teh sister.
[right][snapback]288303[/snapback][/right]

She would probably steal your wallet while you were looking at her boobs. Also her brother would be outside jacking your ride.
Lol good one Kev...
Seriously that great that he got the info he needed to find the guy but I would only use this info to create that guys slow distruction. His car wouldn't be found.. I'd make him pay for everything then I'd gag and hand cuff him to a BC bound Transport at the Husky. :D You never know who you messing around with out there.
dam thieves

i had my cat back and euro lights stole out of my Mazda mx3 a few years ago.

never did find out who did it.

or get any money back.
What an idiot....He tried to make a fake profile and say it wasn't him that stole it lol

Thats why Honda and Subaru are 1 stolen car. Stupid punk kids drive them most of the time.

Nothing really new most cars get stolen at malls while you are shopping. You have a high end car most likely it will be gone when you come out.
Today in markam I saw exact same tsx like his with black roof driving into Markville mall, for sure I thought it was this Joe kid. I looked closer and it was china man
NikiterZTS,May 28 2009, 09:22 PM Wrote:Today in markam I saw exact same tsx like his with black roof driving into Markville mall, do for sure I thought it was this Joe kid. I looked closer and it was china man
[right][snapback]288364[/snapback][/right]

LMAO now everyone can go after him and he'll be like ..."wtf?"
cornflakes,May 29 2009, 03:05 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,May 28 2009, 09:22 PM Wrote:Today in markam I saw exact same tsx like his with black roof driving into Markville mall, do for sure I thought it was this Joe kid. I looked closer and it was china man
[right][snapback]288364[/snapback][/right]

LMAO now everyone can go after him and he'll be like ..."wtf?"
[right][snapback]288369[/snapback][/right]

Lol ...innocent people's cars are gonna get wracked
[Image: JDMJoe.jpg]

CHECK THIS OUT

Spread the word I guess Nik I know ur all over the forums. Lets put him out of buisness. Who's gonna buy from a know thief. I can see the Kijiji Ad's Questions I'm interested in the Acura Lip but is your name joe lmao
Way to go Joe, you're famous!!!!!

I am pretty glad we have a pretty tight community. Not like the huge ricer world out there. But it wouldn't be very hard to come across some stolen Focus parts if they came from one of our cars. We are all aware of our fellow members rides and I am pretty sure a lot of us surf kijiji and craigslist. I am glad this guy got caught.
i wonder if anyone can post pics of the yorkdale security screen captures, cus you have to be a member to view them and sadly, were not members and not many of us want to sign up to just see a simple screen capture and will not post ever again
Pages: 1 2