FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Moving Trip Done And Wow What A Trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i am finally back from wonderful toronto :rolleyes: Day 1 leave home at 4pm arrive in toronto at 530am saturday morning, pretty good trip in to TO, nice and smooth except for some weird ass fog around kingston, thicker then pea soup.

sleep from 6am till 930am go to mall to get grad ring that stuck on my finger, finger was twice the size when i got there, now it's off yahoo and blood is now flowing again :D 1pm Called uhaul truck not in yet that was booked 2 months before, needed truck for 2. Convinced the worker at uhaul to give is the identical truck we ordered on the lot they use for in city move only to us. Guy there was also pissed b/c they give his truck away to someone else but on his credit card so we was not pleased, lucky he never killed the girl there. Get truck and 2 -4 we pack the truck, went smooth as silk.

Saturday night had our bbq amongst family and was so beat i couldn't go anywhere with paul(phone was working either) fell asleep at 1130pm.sunday morning get up at 5am and head over to finish up stuff with my bro and we leave toronto ar like 930am,m arrive back in new brunswick at 5am monday morning, trip was good but quebec smelled like s**t the way up and down,damn farmers :lol:

sleep from 530 till like 1030am, go to moncto get there at like 3pm, unload truck and eat etc.. leave around 845pm and finally finish our journey at 12 midnight and my god what a trip, never again will i move someone that far. I am dead, i feel like ass and on barely any sleep the last 3 days. never slept in the truxck at all except for maybe a total off 45 mins.

So my weekend pretty much blew hardcore how about everyone else :lol:
Niagara Falls + 26er of Drambuie = good times
Wasaga Beach + 60oz vodka = goodtimes. lol
appartment + 16 oz of vaseline = good times
darkpuppet,Aug 2 2005, 02:31 PM Wrote:appartment + 16 oz of vaseline = good times
[right][snapback]127044[/snapback][/right]
:lol: BWAHAHAHA :lol:
:wtf: :thumbsdownsmileyanim: