FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Most Hated Hockey Player!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
it's been so damn long I've totally lost interest in the game... I'll tune in for playoff hockey cause it's ALWAYS wicked

I think the most overrated player last year was Alexander Mogilny (sp? lol)... he was paid huge money to not produce for the leafs... irritating. Always been a leafs and/or wings fan... but never too seriously.
scoobasteve,Aug 4 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:On a lighter note... why did we get rid of roberts!!??!!!??
[right][snapback]127976[/snapback][/right]

Because Roberts wanted a two year deal and at his age (including a year off where he played no hockey) that was the equivalent of Russian Roulette with a loaded Uzi. If Roberts would have either compromised on money or term though I think a deal was there to make, but I'm not John Ferguson Jr. :P

Of course Ferguson's trying to undercut Roberts with Joe Neuwendyk (sp?) was not exactly a smart ploy either <_<

NefCanuck
Toronto only offered a million and a half...
While Florida offered either two million and a half... or three...

dam i hate sundin, we should have got rid of him
I thought I was the only one... TOTALLY AGREED.
haha, if i saw mats on the street, i'd throw a hot bowl of soup at him.
I'd join you on the hot soup throwing!
Man, i hated those commercials... Mats its time to eat your chunky soup.
yeah i knew barnaby would be kev's first lol

alfredsson and his stupid clown hair mocking ppl like he is mr. better than you
*EDIT* AND THAT DUMB DANCING RUN TO THE DRESSING ROOM "Look at me i wish i was a ballerina on skates trying out for olympic figureskating"
Here's something for all you hockey guys, it's a compilation of hockey fights..Might be NSFW as it has friendfinder images all over, but it's something worth watching, and also has the punch that bertuzi delivered to what's his name, and mitch, you are right, he did slip on his stick
smith21,Aug 4 2005, 11:58 PM Wrote:Here's something for all you hockey guys, it's a compilation of hockey fights..Might be NSFW as it has friendfinder images all over, but it's something worth watching, and also has the punch that bertuzi delivered to what's his name, and mitch, you are right, he did slip on his stick
[right][snapback]128289[/snapback][/right]
where?
crazikev,Aug 5 2005, 01:11 AM Wrote:
smith21,Aug 4 2005, 11:58 PM Wrote:Here's something for all you hockey guys, it's a compilation of hockey fights..Might be NSFW as it has friendfinder images all over, but it's something worth watching, and also has the punch that bertuzi delivered to what's his name, and mitch, you are right, he did slip on his stick
[right][snapback]128289[/snapback][/right]
where?
[right][snapback]128296[/snapback][/right]

s**t, sorry! can you tell i'm a little tired?

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1121604651
scoobasteve,Aug 4 2005, 02:06 PM Wrote:haha, if i saw mats on the street, i'd throw a hot bowl of soup at him.
[right][snapback]128062[/snapback][/right]
and he would throw a big book of focus recalls at you.
Quote:Dana Myrzn who used to be on the Canucks back in the day was pretty bad too. no1 pylon on the Canucks D-line for 5 years!
i was sooo named after that guy...he lives in calgary now in a community right by mine anywyas!
Martin St. Louis- hate that little man soooooooo much
and the flames...cause there dope...and everyone jumped on the band wagon unlike me...and as of right now i have my flames flag on my car...yeh call me a geek
good to see Domi pulling a "Bertuzzi" before it was called a "Bertuzzi" :rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2 3