FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I'm Retarded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HOW THE HELL DO YOU POST PICS....

good lord i can work on multi million dollar fighter jets, but i can't figure out how to post a dam pic..

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
BLAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL :lol:
When you are posting a new 'post' look above the box you type in...there are buttons to click to automaticlally add the code in for bold text, italics, underline, font size, font color, font style, to add a link(url), to add an image, quote....etc

click the 'IMG' buttom type in your pictures URL and you are good to go!!

[Image: justforretards.jpg]

peace dood!

microbunny,Aug 1 2005, 05:42 PM Wrote:When you are posting a new 'post' look above the box you type in...there are buttons to click to automaticlally add the code in for bold text, italics, underline, font size, font color, font style, to add a link(url), to add an image, quote....etc

click the 'IMG' buttom type in your pictures URL and you are good to go!!

peace dood!
[right][snapback]126851[/snapback][/right]

Thanks....i'm glad you think my retardedness is amusing as well...bwhahahahah
Slimsride,Aug 1 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:Thanks....i'm glad you think my retardedness is amusing as well...bwhahahahah
[right][snapback]126852[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha..well yeah!

It takes the heat off my ass
microbunny,Aug 1 2005, 07:48 PM Wrote:
Slimsride,Aug 1 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:Thanks....i'm glad you think my retardedness is amusing as well...bwhahahahah
[right][snapback]126852[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha..well yeah!

It takes the heat off my ass
[right][snapback]126853[/snapback][/right]

That's cause you keep misplacin' the lube, son! :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 1 2005, 08:01 PM Wrote:That's cause you keep misplacin' the lube, son! :lol:
[right][snapback]126858[/snapback][/right]

Hey now...

Just have another sip of nightshade and sit down and be quiet before I take you back to school for a refresher course....SON!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2070009

There, okay so i didnt' post them on the sight...but i did however include a link...hows that for thinking....

actually which is kinda cool, because my old car is on this site too...check it out...

enjoy