FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Rogers Digital Terminal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in the market for a Rogers Digital Terminal set-top box. I am interested in the Receiver only right now, unless you work for Rogers Cable and can give me a hellova good deal on a bundle, then we'll talk.

Im looking for the Non-HD version, but if you have the HD version as well, please let me know, as my uncle is in the market for that version.
Regular price without subscription, $199

For you, $99
Raine,Aug 1 2005, 03:01 PM Wrote:Regular price without subscription, $199

For you, $99
[right][snapback]126768[/snapback][/right]

for which one? im guessing its the price for the Non-HD set-top box?
what is the price for the HD version as well?
Cheapest HD is $299
Raine,Aug 1 2005, 03:01 PM Wrote:Regular price without subscription, $199

For you, $99
[right][snapback]126768[/snapback][/right]

You got yourself a Goddamn Deal!
Raine,Aug 1 2005, 03:08 PM Wrote:Cheapest HD is $299
[right][snapback]126770[/snapback][/right]

Question, does Rogers sell a HD box with DVI output? (I have a HD set but both component video ins are already spoken for so unless I wanna screw around with a switchbox, DVI input is the only way for me to go)

NefCanuck
Yessir we certainly do.. The Scientific Atlantic 3250 HD has a DVI output... if you go to Rogers Video, they'll probably try to give you a 3100 HD... that one only has component. Ask for a 3250... or better yet, just come see me.
Raine,Aug 1 2005, 11:35 PM Wrote:Yessir we certainly do.. The Scientific Atlantic 3250 HD has a DVI output... if you go to Rogers Video, they'll probably try to give you a 3100 HD... that one only has component. Ask for a 3250... or better yet, just come see me.
[right][snapback]126947[/snapback][/right]

As soon as I find out which Leafs games are on their channel only I'll know if I wanna spend the bread on the box <_< (If I have to buy a box anyways may as well make it a HD one)

NefCanuck
AL, looks like a Trip to Mrs. Sauga is definately planned for you soon!!
LOL sure thing Paul. Or else, if you could come by my store to pick it up, that would be ideal. Is the cable account in your name or your father's? Talk to me on MSN