FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Power Window Auto Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I know the focus auto down switch is preety basic. BUT I have no use for an auto down button... Its useless to me. I would rather the switch go UP on its own. Any Idea's from the think tank on how to make that happen.
there already was a thread on this, look arround , it had different methods to get this to work.
I remember seeing something about making that switch go auto up rather then down but I couldn't find it.
Any help would be appreciated.
don't hit that button accidentally when you got your head stuck out the window :o
Don't steal other people's avatars. It's unoriginal, even for a pothead like you.

Dan's profile

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php?showuser=20
meford4u,Aug 1 2005, 12:53 PM Wrote:Don't steal other people's avatars.  It's unoriginal, even for a pothead like you.
[right][snapback]126737[/snapback][/right]

Yeah the old man has a point....

lets smoke more pot!
microbunny,Aug 1 2005, 12:02 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 1 2005, 12:53 PM Wrote:Don't steal other people's avatars.  It's unoriginal, even for a pothead like you.

lets smoke more pot!
[right][snapback]126740[/snapback][/right]

Bunny I think you've had enough... for the next few lifetimes at least
A:- I couldnt figure out where I got that pic on my system. lol

B:- Being a pot head has nothing to do with this post. If you wanna talk about pot and all the fun activities of pot start a new post.

C:- Does no one know how to reverse that button lol

:lol:
Raine,Aug 1 2005, 01:12 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Aug 1 2005, 12:02 PM Wrote:

lets smoke more pot!

Bunny I think you've had enough... for the next few lifetimes at least
[right][snapback]126744[/snapback][/right]

what do you mean ,man? I havent had enough over the few lifetimes, its not my fault i am under alot of pressure and stuff and i need to just relax man this one time this guy was like wow thats a cool ting to do and i was like yeh man enough already i need to get some sleep cause i gotta work in the morning and i gotta do a good job ... so i smoke this joint right and man i dont remmeber what was in that thing but i was later for work and my boss was madd but then it was ok and i got to home early..thanks man..i dun need to listen to these wild acusations so go to hell you bastard and never come back...i love you guys goodnite
Mason,Aug 1 2005, 06:16 PM Wrote:A:- I couldnt figure out where I got that pic on my system.  lol

B:- Being a pot head has nothing to do with this post. If you wanna talk about pot and all the fun activities of pot start a new post.

[right][snapback]126757[/snapback][/right]

Here's one for ya. Being a pot head has alot to do with the stupid crap you post.

Auto up windows. Tonka Ford truck.

Like I said before. Go smoke another pole.
meford4u,Aug 1 2005, 06:23 PM Wrote:
Mason,Aug 1 2005, 06:16 PM Wrote:A:- I couldnt figure out where I got that pic on my system.   lol

[right][snapback]126757[/snapback][/right]

Here's one for ya. Being a pot head has alot to do with the stupid crap you post.

Auto up windows. Tonka Ford truck.

Like I said before. Go smoke another pole.
[right][snapback]126818[/snapback][/right]

Ahahaaha Awesome.... :lol:
microbunny,Aug 1 2005, 05:02 PM Wrote:

lets smoke more pot!

you're my new friend....
Mason,Aug 1 2005, 03:35 PM Wrote:Hey I know the focus auto down switch is preety basic. BUT I have no use for an auto down button... Its useless to me. I would rather the switch go UP on its own. Any Idea's from the think tank on how to make that happen.
[right][snapback]126725[/snapback][/right]

get an aftermarket alarm system with extra channels, use a channel for window roll up. If you get a uber cool alarm you can have one button for windows, one for roof, one for stereo, one for locks, one for lights and one for anything else you may need.
Im not looking to upgrade anything to do this. Just the point of an auto down button is stupid to me. I dont have a huge use for it. If I could get it to go up rather then down its much more practical.

I was just wondering is there a way to take the console switch apart and make the driver side button do it. I just dont know that much about the wiring in there and Figured some one eles had to have wondered this aswell.

But aparently no one eles has done it.
They have these systems in europe called the " Global Close " feature on the remotes, What you do is you hold the lock button down on the remote and the car closes all the windows for you including the sun roof when your out side the car. Including an auto up feature on all the power windows when the car is running.

It comes on the Ghia models, I'm not sure what model years, but they were talking about it on FFOC.co.uk in their focus talk section. I'm sure if you ask them there they might be able to provide the parts numbers maybe.
Hell I'm sure if you wire the switch backwards it would prolly work!!

... if your into hacking