FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: At Work!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Im at work...it's long and boring....there nothing to do! It's fun working in a call center.
Hey man. Im in a call center to. But I have way's of keeping myself busy.
Ahahahahahha..

CIVIC HOLIDAY RULES!!

I've been off since 2:30pm on Friday and dont go back till tomorrow at 10am

owned!!

hahahah
Naaa, I dont mind the BUILDING I work in. I get my own little area in the corner. Where no one bother's me unless they need somthing. Im right beside an A/C vent and right behind me there is a like 8X10 foot bay window to a busy Road so I can watch traffic and some nice cars.

And sence no one sit's near me and no one both's me all day I get to be stoned at work Alll day.
So you see it's not all bad for me.
focusonthis88,Aug 1 2005, 09:29 AM Wrote:Im at work...it's long and boring....there nothing to do!  It's fun working in a call center.
[right][snapback]126699[/snapback][/right]

I'm with mcrobunny on this one I'm afraid, been off since Friday, staying up til three AM the past two nights and baking croissants for breakfast this morning, life is good on a long weekend :D

Now all I have to do is survive until the next long weekend and I'll have three weeks vacation on top of that to boot :ph34r:

NefCanuck
How bout being off on vacation since June 11th? Oh, that would be me.

Finally have to return to work tonite at midnight.

BOOOOOOOOO
4 more days then im LAID OFF !@!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :) :) :beerchug: :banger: :beer: :deal: :headbang: :rofl: YEHAAAAAAAA
A call center. wow that must be nice, for me, i have to work at a gas station, and it sucks!

And it's odd, i thought i was a gas pumper, but it seems am a detailer. which isn't bad, but maybe a raise in pay would be nice!, but in september min wage goes up to 7 bucks ab hour so yea.

sadly getting high is only for at home, since my boss is really bitch on that stuff and yea he never leaves me alone!
I'm bored out of my tree today. Went to go for a paddle and OH NO, no lifejackets.
focusonthis88,Aug 1 2005, 09:29 AM Wrote:Im at work...it's long and boring....there nothing to do!  It's fun working in a call center.
[right][snapback]126699[/snapback][/right]

Like I said..there's nothing to do....so they sent me back home!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was cursed to work in a call center!

And to @#(!$* with your civic holidays! Wish we had them down here.. Michelle was rubbing it in my face that she is kicking back on the patio while I'm stuck here working.

I tend to keep myself busy, except when people call in and interrupt my web browsing and such. Then I cringe when I hear that they're south of the Mason-Dixon line.. Then it gets entertaining because I try to picture them sitting in their single-wide with ISP problems. Helps to ease the pain of not being able to understand them.

Luckily only 1 more hour until I'm out of here.
I had to work 8:30-5 today on the Civic Holiday... grrrr :/
torradan,Aug 1 2005, 06:54 PM Wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one who was cursed to work in a call center!

And to @#(!$* with your civic holidays!  Wish we had them down here.. Michelle was rubbing it in my face that she is kicking back on the patio while I'm stuck here working.

I tend to keep myself busy, except when people call in and interrupt my web browsing and such. Then I cringe when I hear that they're south of the Mason-Dixon line.. Then it gets entertaining because I try to picture them sitting in their single-wide with ISP problems.  Helps to ease the pain of not being able to understand them.

Luckily only 1 more hour until I'm out of here.
[right][snapback]126767[/snapback][/right]

The only month you Yanks don't have a holiday is August. Quit your bitchin. You have more holidays than a fat kid counting his rolls.
We have plenty of holidays sure, but 80% of them (or whatever) are only observed by federal employees. I should switch jobs and go postal or something.

At my current job (and hopefully getting a new job when i get back from vacation) I got independence day off so far, and I'll get turkey day, christmas day, and new years day off.

I take Canadian holidays off (like your thanksgiving, Canada day, etc)... but for some odd reason they have an issue paying me for them. hehe
torradan,Aug 1 2005, 06:28 PM Wrote:I take Canadian holidays off (like your thanksgiving, Canada day, etc)... but for some odd reason they have an issue paying me for them. hehe
[right][snapback]126822[/snapback][/right]

Sort of like my problem of trying to get *your* Thanksgiving off to watch the NFL games played that day :rofl:

Then again I have 6 weeks paid vacation and three floater days so :P

NefCanuck
damn, i feel sorry for the people working in call centers today. i'm watching the board and the call volumes and delays are INSANE!
People calling call centers = PWNT.

Thankfully most of my calls today are direct lines.
1140 am.... 400+ calls still in queue.